日语 | 韩语 | 法语 | 西班牙语 | 可可地盘 | 手机版 | 可可培训
每日英语 | 练功房 | 网络学院 | 论坛 | 导航
   英语听力小窍门 | 测试:"摇钱树"怎么说?
·您现在的位置: 可可英语 >> 英语听力 >> 实战听力 >> 娱乐新天地 >> 正文
娱乐新天地:空战英豪Flyboys
时间:2007-10-27 23:32:11  来源:本站原创  作者:alex   测测英语水平如何 | 挑生词: 

3 to 6 weeks.
三至六周

The guy sure knows how to make friends.
这家伙可真会交际.

All his friends are there.
他的朋友都在那.

This is your quarters. Friendship put on a nice war.
这里是你们的住处. 战争见真情.

You got an objection to movement with a color man.
我不被允许与白人同伴一起行动.

I heard it is good luck to rub your head.
我听说摸了你的头会有好运气.

I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你, 绝对不会这么做.

Sorry, fellas. This room is reserved for killers.
抱歉, 伙计. 这里是杀手之家.

You're asleep there, killer?
你睡这里吗, 杀人魔?

Going to war in 2 days.
两天后就要上战场.

Worry about me?
担心我吗?

The Germans are moving toward Pairs.
德国人正向巴黎步步逼近.

Cassidy will be your squadron leader.
卡西迪将担任你们中队队长.

Any questions?
有意见吗?

Will we be back by lunch?
我们午饭前能赶回来吗?

I had no idea that was going to be like that.
我想不到事情会发展成那样.

Hey, you are not going anywhere.
嘿, 你们暂且留步

Not until you drink with us.
和我们痛饮一番

Thought that was only for killers.
那可是专门为杀手们准备的.

You'll do
你也不例外.

I thought it's supposed to be some sort of honor in the way we fight.
我原以为我们是为了荣誉而战.

You gotta find your own meaning in this war.
你会在这场战争中找到自己生命的真谛

I'm not gonna leave you.
我不会离你而去

figure as long as I'm up in the air. They can't see me. They won't mind if I'm from back.
我想只要我翱翔在空中. 他们看不到我. 他们察觉不到我从后面偷袭

(当第一次世界大战打响)

Just watch you guys day after day, wondering how you are doing.
只是日复一日地看着你们, 思考你们怎么去作战.

I stay here to get pionts that killed my friends.
我亲眼目睹众多战友已离我而去.

上一页  [1] [2] [3] 下一页

听了本文的读者还听了
网友评论


最新英语听力
最新听写训练
最新资料下载
可可官方YY群:3265973,每周定期上课,欢迎大家加入 [注:非QQ群,请先下载安装YY工具 了解课程]
Copyright © 2005-2011 www.kekenet.com online services. All rights reserved.Security support by Safe.sh
沪ICP备05032650号
服务器安全 IT外包 服务器租用 dedicated server