手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 洪恩英语 > 洪恩环境英语第四册 > 正文

洪恩环境英语第四册课文 Book Four,Lesson 12

来源:可可英语 编辑:echo   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

LESSON 12
LESSON 12
WAS ANYTHING STOLEN FROM THIS ROOM?
这房间里丢了什么东西
So you say the outside door was closed when you got here ?
也就是说,当你到这儿的时候,外面的门是锁着的。
That's right.And this window ws colsed?Yes.
对,这扇窗户也是关着的吗?是的。
Then how did you get in?The museum was locked up hours ago.
那你是怎么进来的?博物馆几小时 前就锁门了。
I was given an extra key when I started working here.
我开始在这儿上班的时候,就给了我一把钥匙。
Who else was given a key?
还有谁有钥匙?
Well......there's Lisa,the secretary......And Mr.Tate.of course.
嗯.......还有丽莎,她是秘书......泰特先生当然也有。
Yes,I called him.You can go now.
是的,我打电话给他了,现在你们可以走了。
I'll call you if I need any more informantion.
如果我再需要了解情况,我会打电话给你们。
Are you going to catch the person who did this,Detective?
你会把凶手抓住吗,侦探?
My uncle was a good man.
我叔叔是个好人。
Believe me,Miss Morris,I'm going to do everything I can.
相信我,莫里斯小姐,我会尽力而为的。
Come on.Diana.
走吧,戴安娜。
You are......?Philip Tate.
你是......?菲利普.泰特。
Thank you for coming at this late hour,Mr.Tate.I'm Detective Stone.
这么晚还以来,太感谢了,泰特先生。我是斯通侦探,
I need your help.Of course.
我需要你的帮助.没问题,
But I don't know how I can help.
但是我不知道我能帮什么。
I don't understand how a terrible crime like this could happen.
我不明白怎么会发生这么可怕的凶杀案。
We think the museum was entered at midnight.
我们还认为有人在午夜闯入博物馆。
The killer came to this office.
凶手来一这间办公室,
where he was surprised by Mr.Morris.
他被莫里斯先生吓了一跳。
Mr.Morris was knocked down,and then he was hit on the head behind the desk here.
莫里斯先生被击到在地,然后在这边的桌子后面被击中头部。
Is he......?
他是不是......?
The body was taken away an hour and a half ago.Oh.
尸体一个半小时被移走了.哦,
Mr,Morris was seen with you this afternoon.Is that right?
有人看见你今天下午和莫里斯先生在一起,是吗?
Yes,
是的,
Say,you don't think I had anything to do with this terrible crime.I'm just asking questions,Mr.Tate.
哎呀,你不会认为我和这桩可怕的凶杀案有关吧?我只是在问问题,泰特先生。
Yes,of course.
噢,问吧。
Was anything stolen from this room?
这间房间里丢了什么东西吗?
I have to look at the entire collection.That's the only way to be sure.
这必须察看一下的所有的收藏品,这是能够确定是否有东西丢失的唯一办法。
Well,you're the expert.Can you do that in the morning?
嗯,你是这方面的专家。你能早上查看一下吗?
Of course,Detective.Anything you need.
当然可以,侦探先生。悉听尊便。
Detective,can I talk to you for a moment?What is it?
侦探先生,我能和你谈谈吗?什么事?
We think Mr.Tate had something to do with this.
我们认为泰特先生和这事有关。
I told you about my uncle's phone call.He was so angry.
我跟你谈过我叔叔打给我的那个电话。他非常生气。
And I think he was angry at Mr.Tate.
我认为他是在生泰特先生的气。
Did your uncle use Mr.Tate's name?Well no.
你叔叔提到过泰特先生的名字吗?嗯,没有。
I need facts.Miss Morris I can only work with facts.
我需要事实,莫里斯小姐,我只能靠事实工作。
Detective--
侦探先生——
Let the police handle this,Miss Morris.We'll look at all the possibilities.
让警察来处理这件事,莫里斯小姐。我们会调查你叔叔被杀的种种可能性。
I hope you do.Detective......I hope you do.
我希望你会那样做,侦探先生......我希望你会那样做。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。