手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 轻松娱乐听力 > 明星访谈录 > 正文

访谈录:Uncle Barney秀魔术

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Neil Patrick Harris. Hi.

尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯。嗨。
All right. Um, so and now, because you do magic, and now you are doing mind stuff?
好的。嗯,那么现在,因为你要展现魔法,你现在做些心灵的魔法?
Well, you know, I've been on the show before and you always asked me to do some sort of fun trick for you.
嗯,你知道,我一直在展示之前,你总是让我做一些有趣的魔术。
I like them.
我很喜欢它们。
A jurk swords once.
一次插一柄剑。
I chopped my own head off once.
我一次剁掉自己的脑袋。
Yes, we got lots of blurry about that.
是的,我们会感到血肉模糊。
Sorry, kids. What we did, so, look at that.
对不起,孩子们。我们做了什么,所以,看看这个。
That's actually a picture of it.
这实际上是一种照片。
That's the before.
以前有过这个把戏。
Don't show the actor.
别显示给演员。
This actor believe actually get people going.
这个演员实际上让人们去相信。
I can't believe you cut his head off.
我不敢相信你砍了他的脑袋。
People really tell we cut his head off.
人们确实告诉我们砍下他的脑袋。
Magic hilarious. So I thought I would do some mental magic stuff that's safe.
这就是魔术的魅力。所以我想做一些精神魔法,而这肯定是安全的。
But I've been working on, you know, amazing priscan that all things can do things with their minds.
但是我一直在忙,你知道,很多人都可以用意念做事。
I don't like heroes.
我不喜欢英雄。
And So, I started practicing with like a spoon.
所以,我开始用一个汤匙练习。
You can actually watch very closely, ready?
实际上你会看的很真实,准备好了吗?
I don't fall for that one.
我不会那么容易就掉的。
You don't fall for that one. I now tell you why because this spoon has a hinge, see?
你别掰断了。我现在告诉你为什么,因为这勺子有一个铰链,看到了吗?
That's right. I don't fall for that one.
没错。我不是那么容易就掉的。
There's actually, I actually have a better one.
实际上,我确实有一个更好的。
Now, this is a good stuff.
现在,这是一个好东西。
All right.
好的。
I packed a light lunch. Get it?
我打包了一顿午餐。明白了吗?
No, this is a light bulb. Just a regular light bulb as you can see.
不,这只是一只灯泡。只做一只普通灯泡,就像你所看到的。
You wanna touch it? (Yes.) See it's real.
你想摸吗?(是的。) 看到它是真的。
Nothing's crazy about it. (OK.)All right, you guys has on this.
没有很奇怪的东西。(好了好了。)好吧,你们现在手上有了。
What? How did you do that? How did you do that? It's freaking me out.
什么?你是怎么做到的?你是怎么做到的?我根本不知道。
The illuminated light bulb.
这些发光的灯泡。
注:听力文本来源于普特

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
hinge [hindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 铰链,关键
vt. 用铰链装

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
hilarious [hi'lɛəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 欢闹的,愉快的

联想记忆
bulb [bʌlb]

想一想再看

n. 电灯泡,球状物

 


关键字: 访谈录

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。