您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 正文

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利·波特与魔法石》赏析(113)

时间:2012-04-17 10:45:47 来源:可可英语 编辑:lily  每天三分钟英语轻松学

You're joking.
你不是说笑吧
It was dinner time.Harry had just finished telling Ron what had happened when he'd left the grounds with Professor McGonagall.
吃晚饭的时候,哈利把下午他跟着麦康娜教授离开草地后所发生的事一五一十地告诉了罗恩。
Ron had a piece of steak and kidney pie halfway to his mouth, but he'd forgotten all about it.
罗恩当时正准备把一块牛排羊肾薄饼放进嘴里,一惊之下,居然连嘴里的薄饼都忘了嚼。
Seeker?He said. But first years never — you must be the youngest house player in about...
搜索员?他问,"可是从没有一年级生……你将会是豪斯杯选手中最年轻的一个!有多少年没有年纪这么小的选手参赛啦?
A century,said Harry, shoveling pie into his mouth.
一百年吧!哈利往嘴里塞了一块薄饼,含糊不清地说。
He felt particularly hungry after the excitement of the afternoon.
下午兴奋了那么久,现在他觉得非常饿。
Wood told me.
是伍德告诉我的。
Ron was so amazed, so impressed, he just sat and gaped at Harry.
罗恩又震惊又好奇,他呆呆地坐在那儿看着哈利,一句话都说不了。
I start training next week,said Harry.
下一周开始,我就要参加正式的训练了。
Only don't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep it a secret.
哈利说。"对了,先别告诉别人,伍德希望我们能保持秘密。弗
Fred and George Weasley now came into the hall, spotted Harry, and hurried over.
来德和乔治走进大厅里,他们发现了哈里就走了过来。
Well done,said George in a low voice. Wood told us. We're on the team too — Beaters.
干得不错,小家伙!乔治低声说。伍德都告诉我们了。咱们现在同在一个队啦——伙计!
I tell you, we're going to win that Quidditch cup for sure this year,said Fred.
我跟你说,我们今年非得把那快迪斯大赛的奖杯夺过来不可。弗来德说。
We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant.
自从查理离校后,我们还没有赢过一次呢。可是今年不一样了,我们非叫他们大吃一惊不可!
You must be good, Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us.
哈利,你要好好干,伍德对你期望很高,他几乎是跳着告诉我们这个的。
Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school.
好了,我们得走了。李·乔丹认为他已经找到了一条能通向校外的秘道。
Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week. See you.
我敢说就是我们在第一周里找到的那条,就在那个可恶的格雷戈利雕像后面罢了。嗯,我们走了,再见!
Fred and George had hardly disappeared when someone far less welcome turned up: Malfoy, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle.
弗来德和乔治前脚刚走,几个不受欢迎的人物后脚就出现了:马尔夫在克来伯和高尔的护卫之下走了过来。
Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?
在吃你的最后晚餐吗?波特?你准备搭什么时候的火车回你的马格人世界去?
You're a lot braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you,said Harry coolly.
刚才让你逃掉是你的幸运。怎么,带着你的猪朋狗友过来干什么?欠揍啊?哈利冷冷地回答。

收藏

相关热词搜索: 魔法世界 哈利波特 听力

上一篇:国际赛场:国际米兰2-1逆转锡耶纳

下一篇:2012《科学美国人》:青蛙的计数方式应改变

您可能还感兴趣的文章

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利·波特与魔法石》赏析(8
原文欣赏Then something happened that made him jump about a foot in the air — several people behind him screamed.他身后有几个人突然尖叫了起来,把他吓得蹦起一尺

时间:2012-03-05 编辑:lily

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利•波特与魔法石》赏
原文赏析 The Dursleys got into bed. Mrs. Dursley fell asleep quickly but Mr. Dursley lay awake, turning it all over in his mind. His last, comforting thought b

时间:2011-10-08 编辑:Lily

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利•波特与魔法石》赏
But Uncle Vernon wasn't going to give in without a fight.[qh]弗农姨父还想作最后的抗争。[qh]Haven't I told you he's not going? he hissed. He's g

时间:2011-12-14 编辑:lily

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利•波特与魔法石》赏
Next morning at breakfast, everyone was rather quiet. Dudley was in shock. He'd screamed, whacked his father with his Smelting stick, been sick on purpose,

时间:2011-11-22 编辑:lily

最新文章

无觅相关文章插件,快速提升流量