您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 正文

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利·波特与魔法石》赏析(117)

时间:2012-04-23 10:38:13 来源:可可英语 编辑:lily  每天三分钟英语轻松学

Go away.
你别跟着我们!
All right, but I warned you, you just remember what I said when you're on the train home tomorrow, you're so...
好,我走!不过我已经警告过你们了。明天你不得不收拾东西离开学校的时候,你们就会明白我的一片好心了!你们这些……
But what they were, they didn't find out.
但是他们现在都回不去了!
Hermione had turned to the portrait of the Fat Lady to get back inside and found herself facing an empty painting.
荷米恩爬回去推肥大婶的肖像时,发现胖大婶的那张肖像已经变成了一片空白。
The Fat Lady had gone on a nighttime visit and Hermione was locked out of Gryffindor tower.
那肥大婶肯定是跑到别的肖像那儿串门去了!荷米恩现在被困在格林芬顿塔里了!
Now what am I going to do,she asked shrilly.
怎么办?现在怎么办?荷米恩不禁失声尖叫起来。
That's your problem, said Ron. We've got to go, we're going to be late.
那是你的事情了。罗恩说,我们可要走了。你害我们差点儿迟到了。
They hadn't even reached the end of the corridor when Hermione caught up with them.
他们俩继续往里走,还没走到尽头,荷米恩就气喘吁吁地赶上来了。
I'm coming with you,she said.
我要跟着你们。她说。
You are not.
不要!
D'you think I'm going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me?
你以为我会傻傻地站在那里等费驰来抓我吗?我得跟着你们。
If he finds all three of us I'll tell him the truth, that I was trying to stop you, and you can back me up.
要是费驰发现了我们三个,我就告诉他我是来阻止你去干傻事的。
You've got some nerve,said Ron loudly.
你别在这儿碍手碍脚,罗恩大声说道。
Shut up, both of you! said Harry sharply. I heard something.It was a sort of snuffling.
你们两个快别吵了!哈利急促地说,我好像听到了一点声音。那是一种沉重的鼻子呼吸声。
Mrs. Norris?breathed Ron, squinting through the dark.
诺丽丝夫人?罗恩紧张地在黑暗中四处张望,低声说。
It wasn't Mrs. Norris. It was Neville. He was curled up on the floor, fast asleep, but jerked suddenly awake as they crept nearer.
原来那并不是诺丽丝夫人,那个声音居然是尼维尔发出来的! 他蜷在地板的一角里,正在呼呼大睡呢!他们急忙跑过去,尼维尔这才猛地醒过来。
Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get in to bed.
天哪!太好了,你们终于找到了我!我已经在这儿呆了好几个钟头,因为我把回卧室的新口号给忘得一干二净了。
Keep your voice down, Neville.
别叫得那么大声!
The password's “Pig snout”but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady's gone off somewhere.
那个新口号是猪鼻子,可是现在你知道也没有什么用,因为胖大婶不知到哪里串门去了。
How's your arm?said Harry.
对了,尼维尔,你的手腕怎么样了?
Fine, said Neville, showing them. “Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute.
已经没事了。尼维尔伸出手来,说,波姆弗雷夫人不用一分钟就把我的手腕治好了。
Good — well, look, Neville, we've got to be somewhere, we'll see you later.
那太好了!嗯,尼维尔,我们现在得到别的地方去,你先呆在这儿,我们待会儿再回来找你。
Don't leave me!said Neville, scrambling to his feet, I don't want to stay here alone, the Bloody Baron's been past twice already.
别留下我一个人!尼维尔马上爬起来,我不想一个人呆在这里。刚才吸血鬼巴伦已经来过两次了。

收藏

相关热词搜索: 魔法世界 哈利波特 听力

上一篇:伦敦奥运会公布口号:激励一代人

下一篇:经典台词回顾:穿普拉达的女王

您可能还感兴趣的文章

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利·波特与魔法石》赏析(1
原文欣赏Things didn't improve for the Gryffindors as the Potions lesson continued.[qh]之后的几节药学深里,情况一点好转的迹象都没有。[qh]Snape put them all

时间:2012-03-28 编辑:lily

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利•波特与魔法石》赏
原文欣赏Harry dropped the bit of sausage he was holding.[qh]哈利手里拿的香肠一下子掉下来。[qh]Goblins ?[qh]"妖精?"[qh]Yeah — so yeh'd be mad ter try an&#

时间:2011-12-20 编辑:lily

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利•波特与魔法石》赏
Harry went back to the kitchen, still staring at his letter. He handed Uncle Vernon the bill and the postcard, sat down, and slowly began to open the yellow en

时间:2011-11-18 编辑:lily

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利•波特与魔法石》赏
Wouldn't it be better just to go home, dear? Aunt Petunia suggested timidly, hours later, but Uncle Vernon didn't seem to hear her. Exactly what he was

时间:2011-11-25 编辑:lily

最新文章

无觅相关文章插件,快速提升流量