手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 明星访谈录 > 正文

访谈录:迈克尔·埃默森专访

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

迈克尔•埃默森,欧美演员。他凭借《The Practice》中William Hinks一角赢得艾美奖剧情类最佳客串演员奖。2006年他因《迷失》获卫星奖电视剧集最佳男配角提名,他还因为该剧再次获得2007年度艾美奖剧情类最佳男配角提名。

You were like, the thing on Lost.

你就像,像是迷失剧中的那个人物。
You didn't know that was gonna be a big show.
你不知道那将会是一个重头戏。
They hired Jane. What happened?
他们雇了简。发生了什么事?
I have to do since I've been a guest player,
我必须要做,因为我一直是客串演员,
and so I thought this was another in a long line of such parts.
所以我认为这是另一个有很长台词的人物。
And I thought it was gonna be 3 episodes,
我以为只有3集而已,
so I packed, you know, a small bag to go to the Hawaii islands in the winter time,
所以我收拾行囊,你知道, 在冬天的时候去夏威夷群岛只带着一个小包,
and I said Honey, I'll be back shortly. And then they...
我说,亲爱的,我很快就会回来。而那时他们…
Michael, are you married?
迈克尔,你结婚了吗?
Yes. I see. I have said that and there was no one in the room.
是的。我明白了。我已经说过,房间里没有人。
So you go over there.
那么你就在那里。
You do the what you think is like a one shot deal and then what happens?
你认为这就像是一次短期交易,然后将发生什么情况呢?
It's a character actor's dream.
这是性格演员的梦想。
You make yourself evidently.
你使自己独一无二。
I made myself invaluable in some way.
在某些方面我让自己成了无价之宝。
And I passed the audition and they kept me around for another 4 seasons.
我通过了选拔赛,他们为我安排了另外四季。
And beyond just regular on the show,
超越普普通通的节目,
you made quite an impact not only with the show but for yourself, dude, didn't you?
不仅在该节目,而且对你自己而言,你都造成了轰动影响,伙计,不是吗?
People seemed to respond to the character, and not...
人们开始回应这个角色的性格,但是不可否认……
Now, of course, care for what you wish for, coz now I'm not sure that I can never leave it fully behind.
现在,当然,关心你的愿望,因为现在我不确定,我永远不可能会受到完全的支持。
You know, you care everything like that around.
你知道,你需要照顾每一件事。
And even genius kind of a guy?
甚至天才的那种人也是吗?
Well, he had. Well, that's one of the things he was.
嗯,他也是如此。嗯,那是他要做的事情之一。
But I'm not sure exactly how to characterize him.
但我不确定他的性格到底如何。
I mean, you are getting in some funny situations with respect to your character.
我的意思是,你在一些有趣的情况下要尊重你的性格。
I have had people come up to me, and excited fans,
也曾经有人走向我,以及兴奋的粉丝们,
and they introduced me to their children whom they have named after my character.
他们给我介绍他们的孩子,而这些孩子按照我的角色而命名。
Really?And you think, well, I suppose that's an honor,
真的吗?你想,我认为,这是一种殊荣。
but which part of what my character was are you inspiring to,
但我角色的一部分能够鼓舞你,
I kind of, a mucky availing set of survival skills or?
我有,一套生存技巧或者别的什么?
What do you tell the child later about the origin of the name?
你以后怎么告诉孩子们关于名字的来历?
Right? And you don't know what to say with these people.
对吗?你不知道该对这些人说些什么。
I mean, when someone is holding their sleeping infant in front of you,
我的意思是,当有人抱着怀里睡着的婴儿出现在你的面前,
you don't know whether to bless it or touch it with your forehead or...
你不知道是否要祝福婴儿或触摸他的额头或者…
What should be done in that situation?
在这种情况下要做什么吗?
I'm not sure. That never happens to me.
我不确定。那从来不会发生在我身上。
注:听力文本来源于普特

重点单词   查看全部解释    
survival [sə'vaivəl]

想一想再看

n. 生存,幸存者

联想记忆
respond [ris'pɔnd]

想一想再看

v. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应
n.

联想记忆
invaluable [in'væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 无价的

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
characterize ['kæriktəraiz]

想一想再看

vt. 表示 ... 的典型,赋予 ... 特色

 
inspiring [in'spaiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。