手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 纪录片 > 《长生不老》纪录片 > 正文

BBC地平线系列之《长生不老》第28期:苍老的双手

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I remember when she showed me her hand,

我记得 当她把手给我看时
I suddenly noticed that her hand was an old hand,
我突然间意识到她的手是如此的苍老
and I'd never really paid it any attention
在她生病之后
until something had gone wrong,
我才注意到了这些
and then I looked at it and thought not only was it an old hand,
我看着这双手 觉得那不仅仅是双苍老的手
but it looked quite a lot like my hand.
看起来更像我自己的手
So I, I am now aware that my joints are likely
所以 我现在意识到我很可能
to go through the same problems that my mum has and so,
跟我母亲一样 得关节炎之类的病
look after the knees!
所以我得好好保护我的膝盖
Nancy in her turn looks at her mother.
南希回头看了看母亲
I think it is something we're permanently aware of,
我觉得我们得无时无刻记得
that we're all going the same way.
我们在经历同样的过程
And you feel for them,
你不仅仅是同情他们
but more than that, you feel for yourself!
更多的是在同情自己
Because you think, "Oh, that's me in a little while."
因为你觉得 在过不久我也会这样
If we're trying to understand ageing,
如果我们想要了解衰老
studying family genes is key.
关键就在于研究家族的基因

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
permanently ['pə:mənəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 永久地

 
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。