手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 小妇人 > 正文

有声读物《小妇人》第16期:第3章 劳伦斯家的男孩(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gan I help?said Laurie.He had a cup of coffee in one hand and a plate with a cake on it in the other.

我能帮忙吗?罗瑞说。他一只手端着一杯咖啡,另一只手举着一个盘子,上面放着一块蛋糕。
I was trying to get something for Meg,said Jo.
我正给麦格找点吃的,琼说。
And I was looking for someone to give this to, he said.
我正找人要把这些吃的送出去,罗瑞说。
He fetched more coffee and a cake for Jo,
他又替琼取了一些咖啡和一块蛋糕,
then the three of them had a happy time talking together until Hannah arrived.
然后三个人一起聊天,度过了一段愉快的时光,直到海娜来了。
Meg completely forgot about her foot and stood up quickly.
麦格早已完全忘了她脚疼的事,很快站了起来。
She cried out with pain,and when Laurle saw that she could not walk,
她痛苦地喊叫了一声。罗瑞看到她不能走路,
he immediately offered to take them home in his grandfathers carriage.
就立即邀请她们一起坐他祖父的马车回家。
But you cant want to go home yet,said Jo.
可你还不想回家呢,琼说。
I always go early,said Laurie.
我一向走得很早,罗瑞回答。
He sat with the driver, and the two girls sat with Hannah inside the carriage and talked excitedly about the party.
他坐在车夫旁边,两个女孩和海娜坐在马车里面,兴奋地谈论舞会的情况。
I had a wonderful time,did you? said Jo.
我玩得棒极了,你呢?琼说。
Yes,until I hurt myself,said Meg.
我也是,直到我受了伤,麦格说,
Salies friend,Annie Moffat,has asked me to go and stay with her for a week in the spring, when Sallie does.
萨丽的朋友安妮·墨菲请我春天到她那儿住一个星期,萨丽也去。
Jo told Meg her adventures,and then they were home.
琼给麦格讲述她的经历,然后她们就到家了。
They thanked Laurie and went quietly into the house,hoping to wake no one.
她们感谢了罗瑞,就悄悄地走进家门,不想惊醒任何人。
But as soon as they opened their bedroom door,two little voices cried out:
然而当她们一推开卧室的门,两个小小的声音就叫起来:
Tell us about the party!Tell us about the party!
快给我们讲讲舞会的事!快给我们讲讲舞会的事!

关于《小妇人》

马奇家四姐妹对自立的权力的追求以及她们对家庭的忠诚眷顾构成了一贯全书的矛盾,使故事熠熠生辉,情节生动感人。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。