手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 自然百科 > 正文

自然百科:徒步南非之克鲁格公园(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Jaco likes to compare experiences like this to climbing a pyramid.

杰科喜欢比较像这样爬金字塔经验。

As you leave the outside world,

当你远离外面的世界,

you gradually shut the accessories and comforts of normal life,

你逐渐远离正常生活的闲逸舒适,

progressing to reach this remote spot of isolation in the Kruger.

进而来到克鲁格这个遥远如世外桃源的独立地方。

But unfortunately, life doesn't work like that.

但不幸的是,生活可不能这样。

You can't stay at the top of forever.

你不能总是坐拥美景。

That's about rebalancing life.

这是关于重新平衡生活。

You know what goes up must come down.

你知道既然上去就必须想办法下来

So, right now, let's enjoy it.

那么,现在,让我们享受。

We are on the peak.

我们正位于顶峰。

So it's a big bless you can talk you can do that.

这是神圣的祝福,你可以谈天,你可以做想做的事情。

Thank you, Jaco.

谢谢你,杰科。

Thanks for bringing me onto the top of your pyramid.My pleasure.

谢谢带我来到你的金字塔的顶部。荣幸之至。

The term, a unique experience, is quite musty and wellworn,

这一次独特的经验,虽然是必须之旅,而且平凡,

but there is no doubt that the volet trail is incredibly special.

但毫无疑问,我们的旅程是一次独一无二的特殊之旅。

You don't know what you're going to experience,

你不知道自己准备经历什么,

what you're going to see, what animal you may encount, and it's a liberating freedom.

你会看到什么,你可能会遇到什么动物,这是完全解放的自由。

Jaco said to me, when you drive through this country,

杰科对我说,当你开车穿过这个国家,

you see the land, but you feel the post of Africa through the soil.

你看到的是大陆,但通过土壤能感觉到整个非洲。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pyramid ['pirəmid]

想一想再看

n. 金字塔
vi. 急速增加
vt

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。