手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 小妇人 > 正文

有声读物《小妇人》第22期:第4章 隔壁的房子(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Suddenly,a bell rang.

突然,铃响了。
Jo jumped up out of the chair.It's your grand father!she said.
琼从椅子上跳起来。是你祖父!她说。
What if it is?said Laurie, with a smile.You're not afraid of anything, remember?
是又怎样?罗瑞笑着说,你什么都不怕,记得吗?
Perhaps I am a little bit afraid of him,said Jo.
也许我有一点点怕他,琼说。
The servant came in at that moment.The doctor is here to see you,sir,she said to Laurie.
此时仆人走进来。医生来看您了,先生,她对罗瑞说。
Can I leave you for a minute or two, Jo?he said.
我能离开一两分钟吗,琼?他说。
Yes, Im very happy here,said Jo.
可以,我很高兴呆在这儿,琼答道。
He went away and Jo was staring at a large picture of the old gentleman when the door opened again without turning,she said,I wont be afraid of him,
他走开了。当琼正在端详那位老先生的一大幅画像时,门又开了。她没有转过身,说道:我不害怕他,
because hes got kind eyes,although his mouth looks hard and cold.
因为虽然他的嘴巴看上去又硬又冷,他的眼睛却很和善。
He's not as handsome as my grandfather, but I like him.
他不像我祖父那么英俊,可我喜欢他。
Thank you,said a deep voice behind her.
谢谢你,她背后有一个深沉的声音说。
She turned quickly-and saw old Mr Laurence!
她很快转过身—看到了老劳伦斯先生!
Jos face turned a bright red and she wanted to run away.
琼的脸变得通红,她想跑掉。
But the old mans eyes looked kinder than those in the picture and seemed to have a smile in them.
可那位老先生的眼睛看上去比画像里的还要和善,好像还带着笑意。

关于《小妇人》

乔去了叔婆家伺候老人。在那里乔发现了有间放了许多好书的藏书室,叔婆打盹或接待来宾时,乔就钻入这个清静之处,贪婪地看着诗歌、传奇、历史、游记。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。