they're here to film. There's also the question of
虎鲸对水底的人会有什么反应
how the killer whales might react to a person in the water.
也是另一个隐忧
It's quite intimidating in there.
水底还满吓人
It shelves up, so I'm in the centre of the channel
那里有斜坡 我在水道中央
and it goes down to, I don't know, maybe eight feet I think,
斜坡有…我不知道 大概八尺
a couple of metres.
有好几公尺
But the visibility's really stirred up.
但是水搅动得很厉害,看不清楚
How they find their way in that channel I just don't know.
我不知道它们在水道里 要怎么辨别方向
And what I'm worried about is if I do get in the water with the orca...
我担心万一我和虎鲸同时在水底
Which I'm slightly concerned about, I have to say...
我必须要说我有点担心
She's in a hunting mode, she's not here just for her to pass the time of day.
它现在进入猎杀模式 它来这里不是为了杀时间
She's out there to kill something,
它是来猎食的
and, you know, I just don't want to be that person, or seal...
但是我不想成为它的猎物 或被它当成海象
Whatever she thinks I am.
不管它把我当成什么
She'll probably realise once she's bitten me that she's made a mistake
或许它咬了我之后 就会发现犯了大错
and, I don't know, is it worth the gamble? No. No.
我不知道,这样冒险值得吗 -是啊