手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 格列佛游记 > 正文

有声读物《格列佛游记》第57期:第11章 格勒大锥和拉格奈格(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I visited the President every day during my stay,and soon got used to seeing the ghosts.

我在逗留期间天天去拜访总统,不久就习惯了看鬼魂。
One day the President said,Gulliver,would you like to call a ghost?
有一天总统说,格列佛,你想不想叫一个鬼魂来?
It could be anyone from the beginning of the world up to the present day.
可以从世界开始那一时刻起直到现在的任何一个。
You could ask them questions about their lives.And you can be sure they'll tell the truth—ghosts always do.
你可以问他们关于他们一生的问题。而且你可以肯定他们会告诉实情——鬼魂总是这样的。
That's very kind of you,sir,I replied,and thought hard for a moment.
非常感谢你,先生。我回答说,费力地考虑了一会,
First,I'd like to see Alexander the Great,please.'
首先,我想见亚历山大大帝,拜托。
The President pointed out of the window.
总统向窗外一指,
There in a large field was the ghost of Alexander,with his huge army.
那儿,在一个大的战场上出现了亚历山大大帝的鬼魂,
This famous king lived long ago in Macedonia in northern Greece.
以及他庞大的军队。这个伟大的国王很久以前生活在北希腊的马其顿。
His kingdom covered many countries,from Greece to Egypt,from Persia to parts of India.
他的王国包括许多国家,从希腊到埃及,从波斯到印度的部分地区,
But he died very young,when he was only thirty-three,and no one knew why.
但是他很年轻就死了,只活了33岁,
The President called him into the room.
谁也不知道为什么。总统叫他进屋来。
Great King,I said to him,just tell me one thing.Were you murdered,or did you die naturally!
伟大的国王,我对他说,只告诉我一件事,你是被谋杀的还是自然死亡?
Young man,he replied,nobody murdered me.I drank too much and died of a fever.
年轻人,他回答说,没有人谋杀我,我喝得太多,死于热病。

关于《格列佛游记》

格列佛离开拉格多—到达马尔多纳达—没有便船可坐—短途航行到达格勒大锥—受到当地行政长官的接待。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。