手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之娱乐篇 > 正文

TED演讲(MP3+双语字幕) 第18期:未来掌管着什么?(2)

来源:网易 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Who do we got?

我们得到了什么?
Hi, um, okay, hi everybody.
嗨,姆,好吧,嗨,各位。
My name is Nereida.
我的名字是呐瑞达。
I just want to say first of all
首先我只想说
that dating is never boring under any circumstance.
约会于我的情形并非无趣。
But I am very excited to be here right now,
但是我很兴奋现在在这儿,
so I am just trying to remind myself that,
于是我只是努力提醒自己
you know, like, the purpose of being here and everything,
你知道,像这样,来这儿的目的和每件事,
I mean, trying to answer these questions, it is very exciting.
我的意思是,尝试回答这些问题,很令人激动。
But I also, I just need to acknowledge
但我也是,我只是需要了解
that TED is an incredible experience right now TED
是现在一个难以置信的经验
in the present, like, I just need to say, like,
在现在,就像,我只需要说,就像
Isabel Allende. Isabel Allende!
伊莎贝拉艾兰得,伊莎贝拉艾兰得
Okay, maybe it doesn't mean,
好吧,也许它并不意味着,
of course it means something to you,
当然它对你来说有某种意义。
but to me, it's like, another level, okay?
但对我,就像,另外一个水平的,行吗?
Because I'm Latina and I really appreciate the fact
因为我是拉丁人而且我特别感谢这个事实
that there are role models here that I can really,
有一个角色模子在这里,我真的能够,
I don't know, I just need to say that.
我不知道,我只是需要那样说。
That's incredible to me, and sometimes when I'm nervous and everything like that,
对我来说难以置信,有时候,当我紧张的时候,每件事都像那样。
I just need to, like, say some affirmations
我只是需要,说一些断言
that can help me.
那会帮助我
I usually just try to use, like, the three little words
我常常试着去利用,就像着三个单词
that always make me feel better:
那总是能让我感觉好起来:
Sotomayor, Sotomayor, Sotomayor. (Laughter)
索托马约尔,索托马约尔,索托马约尔,(笑声)
Just, it really helps me to get grounded.
就是这样, 它真的帮助我落到地面。
Now I can use Allende, Allende, Allende,
现在我可以用艾兰得,艾兰得,艾兰得,
and, you know, I just need to say it, like,
并且,你知道,我只是需要说,就像这样。
it's so incredible to be here, and I knew that we were going to have these questions.
来到这儿真是难以置信,而且我知道我们会有这些问题。
I was so nervous and I was thinking just, like, oh my God, oh my God,
想我很紧张我会那样想,就是像,欧,我的上帝,我的上帝,
and reminding me, because I've had, like, some very,
提醒我,因为,我已经,像,一些很,
especially since the last time we were here at TED,
尤其是上次我们来到TED一样,
it was, like, unbelievable,
就像是,难以相信的,
and then right after that, like,
在那以后,就像
so many crazy things happened, like,
那么多疯狂的事情发生了,就像
we ended up going to the White House to perform.
我们最后来到白宫表演一样。
That was, like, amazing,
是那么,神奇。
and I'm standing there,
而且,我站在这儿
and I was just like, please don't say, "Oh my God."
我只是就像这样,请不要说,“喔,我的上帝。”
Don't say, "Oh my God."
不用说,“喔,我的上帝。”
And I just kept saying it: "Oh my God. Oh my God."
我只是一直说:“喔,我的上帝,哦,我的上帝。”
And, you know, I kept thinking to myself, like,
然后,你知道,我一直想着我自己,就像
President Obama has to come up here at the same podium,
奥巴马总统来到这儿在同一个讲台,
and I'm standing here saying, "Oh my God."
而我站在这里说,“喔,我的上帝。”
It's like, the separation of church and state.
就像是,“分离教堂和州府。
It's just, I couldn't, like, I couldn't process.
就像,我不能,像,我不能进行了,
It was really too much.
这实在太多了。
So I think I've lost my way.
那么,我想我失去了我的方向。
But what I wanted to say is that dating, for me,
但是我想说约会,对我来说,
you know, as far as I'm concerned,
你知道,我至今一直关心的,
however you reproduce, as long as you're enjoying yourself
无论你怎样生养,只要你一直感到享受
and it's with another consenting asexual -- I don't know.
这是另外一个单性的认同-我不知道
You know where I'm going with that.
你知道我会沿着那个走向那里
Okay, ciao, gracias.
好的,你好(西班牙语),格拉西亚斯小城。
Okay, next question. (Applause)
行吧,下一个问题。(鼓掌)

重点单词   查看全部解释    
applause [ə'plɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许
v. 鼓掌

联想记忆
acknowledge [ək'nɔlidʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到

联想记忆
grounded ['graundid]

想一想再看

adj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
podium ['pəudiəm]

想一想再看

n. 讲台,矮墙,腰墙,突出的座席 n. [生]管足

联想记忆
circumstance ['sə:kəmstəns]

想一想再看

n. 环境,(复数)境况,事件,详情

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。