手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 大城市小世界 > 正文

大城市小世界Big City Small World(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:哈利的新女友

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

xinnvyou.png

Hello Tony! How are you?

你好,托尼,还好吧?

Alright, I suppose.

还算不错。

Good to hear you sounding so happy! Hey, where is everyone?

你听起来这么高兴,真好啊!咦,大家都去哪了?

Everyone who?

大家都是谁啊?

You know, the regulars Olivia,Sarah,Harry, Magda...

奥利维亚,萨拉,哈利,麦格达,你知道啊。

Don’t know. They’ll probably come in sooner or later. They’re always here.

不知道。他们迟早回来。他们总是在这里。

Hello!

你好!

Oh. Er, hello.

嗯,你好。

I haven’t seen you in here before.

我以前在这儿没见过你啊。

No. I haven’t been in here before.

是的,我以前没来过这里。

That’s probably why then!

这也许就是原因了!

Er, I don’t understand.

我没明白。

Er, ok, well, never mind then. Listen, can I get you a drink? Would you like a coffee or something?

啊,没事,不管它,听着,我能请你喝一杯吗?你想来杯咖啡还是别的什么?

Erm, well, that’s very kind of you, but no thanks.

嗯,啊,谢谢,但是不用麻烦了。

Go on! Have something! My treat! You can't sit here not eating or drinking anything.

来吧,喝点什么!我请客!你不能光坐在这儿什么都不吃不喝啊。

Actually, I’m waiting for my boyfriend.

实际上,我在等我的男朋友。

Oh. Late, is he?

哦,他迟到了吧?

Well, only a little bit.

只是一会儿。

You can talk to me if he doesn’t show up!

要是他不出现,你可以跟我聊!

Hello there! Hi!

嗨!你好!

I see you two have already met each other.

我想你们两个已经见过了。

Oh no, not really.

哦,不,实际上还没有。

No, I was just being polite, you know.

没有呢,我正想客套一下,你知道。

Sure! Fadi, let me introduce Bindyu.

当然!法帝,让我给你介绍Bindyu。

Nice to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

Nice to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

Bindyu’s my girlfriend.

Bindyu是我的女朋友。

Oh, er. Great! How long have you been together?

哦,好啊!你们两个交往多久了?

Oh, not long, only a couple of weeks.

嗯,不长,也就两周吧。

You didn’t tell me you had a new girlfriend,Harry!

你可没告诉我你新交了个女朋友,哈利!

Well, I haven’t seen you for a few weeks.

嗯,我可有好几个星期没看见你了。

No, of course. I was visiting my family.so, what’s happening here?

是,当然,我去看亲戚了,那么,这边都发生了什么事?

The big news is that they’re trying to close the cafe! No!

重大的新闻是有人想让咖啡馆关张。不!

Yes, and Olivia’s shop too.

是的,还有奥利维亚的商店。

That’s terrible! Why?

太糟糕了!为什么?

A big building company are building new flats behind here.They want to knock down the café and Olivia’s shop to make more space.

一家大的房地产公司要在这后面建造新公寓。他们想拆掉咖啡馆和奥利维亚的商店,腾出更多的地方。

Oh no.What can we do to stop them?

不好,我们能做些什么阻止他们?

Well, we’ve got a few ideas.There’s a guy who comes in here sometimes called Carlos he works for the builders. He might help us. And Sarah and Olivia said they had some ideas.

哈,我们有几个主意。有个时常上这儿来的人叫卡洛斯,他给那些建筑商工作,他也许能帮我们。萨拉和奥利维亚也说她们想了一些办法。

We should start a campaign!

我们应该发起一次情愿活动!

Good idea! I’m a journalist. I could write something in the local newspaper.

好主意!我是记者,可以在本地报纸上写点什么。

Erm, I thought you wrote for interior design magazines.

啊,我本以为你是为室内设计杂志撰稿的。

Well, yes, I do, that’s true. But I know somebody who works for the local newspaper. And I want to do more serious journalism.

嗯,对,这倒是真的。但我认识在本地报纸工作的人,还有,我想做一些更严肃的报纸。

Sounds like a great idea! Good luck! I think we should put a banner in the window of the cafe.

听起来是个好办法!祝你好运!我想我们还应该在咖啡馆的窗户外打出一幅标语。

A banner?

标语?

Yeah, you know a big sign that says “Save Our Café!”or something like that.

对啊,你知道的,一幅大标语,上面写着“救救我们的咖啡馆”之类的话。

Hello all!

大家好!

Hey! Good to see you again!

是啊,真高兴见到你!

Yeah... you too! How’s it going?

是啊,你也是!近来怎么样?

Great I’m going to put a banner in the cafe window “Save Our Café!”

挺好,我正要在咖啡馆窗户外面打一幅标语,写上“救救我们的咖啡馆”。

Good idea..can you save my shop too?

好主意,你能把我的店也一块救了吗?

Let’s hope so! Bindyu’s going to write an article in the local newspaper.

希望如此吧!Bindyu打算在报纸上写一篇文章。

Bindyu?

谁是Bindyu?

Hello! I’m Bindyu.I’m Harry’s girlfriend.I’m a journalist.

你好!我就是Bindyu,我是哈利的女朋友,是个记者。

OK, great, nice to meet you! Hi!

太好了。很高兴见到你!

Here’s Carlos! He’s going to help us too!

这是卡洛斯,他也打算帮助我们!

Well, I don’t know, I’d like to help, but I’m not sure what I can do.

嗯,我还不知道,我愿意帮忙,但不确定自己能干什么。

You make food for the builders, don’t you?

你不是给建筑商们做饭吗?

Yes, I do.

是的。

You could put poison in it!

你可以在饭店里面下毒。

Erm, well, no, I really don’t think.

额,不,我其实不认为。

Only joking!

只是开玩笑啦。

I was looking for Sarah is she here?

我在找萨拉,她在这儿吗?

No, I think she’s coming in with Magda later..why?

不在,我想她会和玛格达一起晚点过来,干嘛?

Oh, no reason.I just wanted to see her.

哦,没什么。我只是想见她。

I see.oh look, here they are now!

我明白了,哎,看,她们来了!

Hello everyone! Hi!

大家好!

Hi Carlos! Good to see you again! Hi!

嗨,卡洛斯,很高兴再次见面!你好!

Listen everybody, Magda’s got some good news!

听好,各位,麦格达带来一个好消息!

Yes,I got my master’s degree with a distinction!

对,我以有益的成绩获得了硕士学位!

Wow! Well done!

哇,干得好!

So you get a well-paid, full-time job with the architects!

那么,你得到了薪水丰厚的建筑师全职工作!

Yes I do!

是的!

Which means we can afford to stay in our expensive flat.

这意味着我们能付得起钱,住在昂贵的公寓里。

There’s only one problem, though.

可是,还有一个问题。

Oh? What’s that?

什么问题?

I’m not really sure how to tell you this.

我真不知道怎么开口。

Go on!

说吧!

Well, the architects I work for.

我为之工作的那个建筑师。

Yeah? Go on!

怎么了?继续说啊!

They have a big new project.

他们有一个新的大项目。

Sounds interesting.

听起来不错。

And they want me to work on it.

他们想让我也参与。

Even better.

那更好了。

Well, not really you see, the project they want me to work on.Yes

不是啦,要知道,他们让我参与那个项目。什么呀?

It’s the new luxury flats the building here the people who want to close the cafe and your shop!

就是新的豪华公寓。这里的那个建筑,他们就是想关掉咖啡馆和商店的那些人!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
poison ['pɔizn]

想一想再看

n. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害
vt. 毒害,

 
distinction [dis'tiŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 差别,对比,区分,荣誉,优秀

联想记忆
luxury ['lʌkʃəri]

想一想再看

n. 奢侈,豪华,奢侈品

 
banner ['bænə]

想一想再看

n. 旗帜,横幅,大标题
adj. 特别好的,

 
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动
v. 从事运

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。