手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > 公众人物毕业演讲 > 正文

第151期:史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克于加州大学伯克利分校(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Computers are good at doing things but not at figuring out the ways to do them

电脑很擅长做事 但是并不擅长思考做事的方法

It takes a lot of effort on the part of manufactures

这方面需要制造者花大力气解决

Now of course, we're speaking to our phones

当然了 现在我们能跟手机对话

How far is it from Berkeley to Boston?

从伯克利到波士顿有多远?

How far is it from Berkeley to Dallas?

从伯克利到达拉斯有多远?

And I'm kind of shock when it says we're closer to Dallas

而我听到手机说我们离达拉斯更近的时候很是惊讶

Will computers ever be conscious?

电脑会产生自己的意识吗?

They'll be really true friends, they'll know your heart and soul better than you do

若是这样 他们会成为真正的朋友 比你们自己还要了解你们的所思所想

Your little phone, will that happen?

就是你们手中的手机 会发生那种事情吗?

I used to say no, computers, we don't know how the brain's wired

我过去认为是不可能的 电脑 因为我们不知道人脑的构造

we'll never figure out how to make a computer come up with the method to solve a problem they could only follow our methods

我们也就无从得知如何制造出 一台能自己想出解决问题的办法的电脑 它们只能按照我们的指令行事

I'm staring to dis... to not believe that

我开始不 我开始不相信这种话了

I'm starting to think... we're gonna find computers consciousness cause we're getting closer and closer

我在想 我们会发现电脑也有思想 因为我们离这一步越来越近了

You used to ask a smart person, a university professor,

你们过去遇到很难的问题都会去问聪明人

a difficult question and now you ask someone whose name starts Go and it's not God

问大学教授 而现在你们会去问一个以Go开头的人 而且不是上帝

So, so we didn't design the Internet or any of these computers to replace the brain but it sort of happen,

也就是说我们设计了互联网和电脑 并不想让它们来代替人脑 但事情就是这样

we discover the huge amount of information of the world and processing ability

我们发掘了世界上的大量信息和运算能力

and sorting it and searching, all of a sudden, that replaces a lot of stuff we used to use brains for

并将其分类排序 对其搜索 忽然之间 替我们完成了很多过去用脑力来做的事情

A lot of changes coming for the future

未来会有很多改变

You have to find your own keys to your happiness in life

你们需要找到通向自己幸福的钥匙

Keys that work for myself or a friend aren't gonna necessarily be the right keys for you, it's in you

对我或者对你们的朋友来说有用的 不一定对你们也适用 还得靠你们自己

One of the things is, you don't have to win arguements

有一件事要记得 不一定非要在争论中获胜

You just have to win it inside yourself

你只需要在自己心中获胜即可

Know that your way of thinking is right and good by your standards and if somebody thinks in a different way, that's fine, you can still be good and friends

知道你的思维方式按自己的标准来说是正确的 是好的 如果别人用另一种方式思考 也没问题 你们仍然可以做朋友

Even if somebody hurt you, you can treat them kindly

就算有人伤害了你 你也可以善待他们

If they say bad things to you, you can say nice things back

即使他们对你出言不逊 你仍可以对他们说些好话

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
consciousness ['kɔnʃəsnis]

想一想再看

n. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟

联想记忆
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。