手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > J.K.罗琳:生命中的一年 > 正文

生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:罗琳对名利的看法

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"The stuff was quite disgusting. As though someone had liquidized bogieflavored Every Flavor Beans. "

“那东西很难喝,好像有人把比比多味豆的味道全混在一起榨成了汁。”
He poses with Jo for photographs.
他和乔拍了照片。
Big eyes are great, Stephen.
睁大眼睛,斯蒂芬。
Jo, keep engaged. Yeah.
乔,保持注意力。
Sorry. It's all right.
对不起。 没关系。
The Chinese have a saying: Be careful what you wish for.
中国有个成语叫做心想事成。
I wondered how much J.K. Rowling wanted all this fame.
我不知道J.K ·罗琳对这些名利有几许期望。

罗琳对名利的期望.png

I wished to be published.

我想要我的书被出版。
And I wished more than anything in the world to be a writer.
与世界上任何事相比,我只想成为一名作家。
Did I wish...It never occurred to me in a million years, James that people would search my dustbins pull a longlens camera on me on the beach, you know.
我希望……我从来都没想到过,詹姆士,人们会翻我的垃圾箱,人们会在沙滩上拿着长镜头相机对着我,你知道的。
Never occurred to me a journalist would bang on the door of one of my oldest friends and offer her money to talk about me.
从不会想到还有记者拍我老朋友的门拿出钱来求他们讲我的故事。
Never occurred to me that my children would be scrutinized to see how spoiled they were because their parent was famous.
从未想过我的孩子们被审视,看他们有没有被宠坏,因为他们的父母出了名。
Three weeks before the launch of the final book Jo attends the film premier of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the fifth book in the series.
最后一本书发售前的三周乔出席了《哈利·波特与凤凰社》电影的首映这一系列中的第五部。
It's a starry, glamorous occasion.
这是一个星光熠熠,闪亮迷人的时刻。
And Jo is expected to behave like a film star. But she is a writer.
乔被期待着表现得像一名电影明星。但她是一位作家。
And when she started, she could hardly have expected all this attention.
当初,她很难想到如今的万众瞩目。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。