手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱丽丝镜中奇遇记 > 正文

爱丽丝镜中奇遇记(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:一派胡言

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'He's dreaming now,' said Tweedledee, 'and what do you think he's dreaming about?'

特威帝说:“他在做梦呢。你说他在做什么梦?”
'Nobody can guess that,' said Alice.
“谁也不会猜到的,”爱丽丝答道。
'Why, about you!' Tweedledee said. 'And if he stops dreaming about you, where do you think you will be?'
特威帝说:“他在梦见你呢!如果他不再梦见你,你说你会在哪儿?”
'Where I am now, of course,' said Alice.
爱丽丝答道:“当然还是在这儿。”
'Oh no!' said Tweedledum. 'You'll be nowhere. You're only a kind of thing in his dream!
“哦,不!”特威丹说。“你将不在任何地方。你只是他梦中的一种东西!
If he wakes up, you'll go out-bang! -just like a light!'
他一醒来,你就出去了--就像一道光!”
'What nonsense!' Alice said crossly.
爱丽丝生气地说:“一派胡言!
'And if I'm only a kind of thing in his dream, what are you, I'd like to know.'
如果我只是他梦中的某种东西,那么我倒想知道,你又是什么呢?”
'The same!' the brothers cried together.
“同样的东西!”兄弟俩异口同声道。

alice12.png

'Shhh! Don't make so much noise,' Alice said. 'You'll wake him up.'

爱丽丝说:“嘘!别嚷嚷了,否则会把他吵醒的。”
'How can you wake him,' said Tweedledum,
“你又怎么能把他吵醒呢?”特威丹说。
'when you're only one of the things in his dream?
“你只是他梦境中的一件东西,
You know very well that you're not real.'
你并不是真实的,这你很清楚。”
'I am real!' said Alice, and began to cry.
爱丽丝说:“我是真实的!”说完就哭了起来。
'I don't know why you're crying,' Tweedledee said unkindly.
特威帝不友好地说:“我不明白你为什么哭了。
'You won't become real that way.'
这并不能使你变为真实的。”
'I know they're talking nonsense,' Alice thought to herself, 'and there really isn't anything to cry about.'
爱丽丝思忖着,“我清楚他们在胡言乱语,不过确实没什么好哭的。”
She gave herself a little shake, then said,
她轻微抖动一下身子,然后说:
'I think I must find my way out of the wood now, because it's getting very dark.
“我想眼下我必须要找到走出树林的路。因为天越来越暗了。
Do you think it's going to rain?'
你认为要下雨了吗?”
'Possibly,' Tweedledum said, opening a large umbrella.
“可能的”。特威丹说着,打开了一把大伞。
It was now getting very dark indeed and Alice thought there must be a storm coming.
天空一片漆黑,爱丽丝揣测一定会有场暴风雨。
'What a thick black cloud that is!' she said. 'And how fast it comes! Why, I do believe it's got wings!'
她说:“那云团又密又黑,来势多凶猛!我肯定它长了翅膀。”
'It's the crow!' Tweedledee shouted fearfully.
特威帝吓得惨叫一声:“那是乌鸦!”
The two brothers turned to run and had disappeared in a moment.
俩兄弟转身拔腿就跑,一会儿就不见了。
Alice ran too, and hid under some low trees.
爱丽丝也跑了起来,躲到低矮树林下面。
'It can't get me under here,' she thought, 'but I wish its wings didn't make so much wind.
她想:“我躲在这下面,乌鸦不会抓到我的,但我还希望它的翅膀不要刮起太大的风。
It's blowing everything around terribly- and look! Here's somebody's shawl flying through the air!'
周围一切都被席卷而去--你瞧!有人的披肩都被卷上了天。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。