lt's just a sad moment,to have to carry one of your brothers to his grave.
很难过的一刻 要亲手抬自己兄弟的棺木
We would perform all night, tell you the truth, evety day.
每天都要表演一整晚
lt's not a good feeling.lt's a major part of you died with that.
感觉很糟 自己的一大部份 跟着他一块走了
And there was this man's house, who used to sell candy,
有个人在家里卖糖果
we used to stop there and just load up, eat candy for days.
我们以前都会去买一大堆 吃它个好几天
l neverlost a child.
我从未失去过孩子
Children are supposed to bury their parents, not parents bury their children.
白发人应该由黑发人来送 而不是反过来
And that's what hurt me the most.
这是最让我心痛的
Many days, l go back to his first cry,from the doctor slapping him on his butt,up till his death.
有好多天我都回想从他第一次哭 出生时被医师打的那一记 到他离开人间
But all the memories of Michael are fond to me. I can't pick out any particular.
但是 每个关于迈克尔的片段都印象深刻 我无从选择