手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > J.K.罗琳:生命中的一年 > 正文

生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:下一站政治童话故事

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

For most writers, the act of writing is a form of therapy.

对大部分作家来说,写作是一种治愈方法。

A way of making sense of the world and their place within it.

是一种寻找这个世界意义所在的方式,并为自己找到其中的位置。

Now, Jo Rowling is writing again.

现在,乔·罗琳再次提笔了。

So Jo, what are you writing now?

乔,那么你现在在写什么?

A story that I describe as a political fairy tale.

一个我称之为政治童话的故事。

And it's for, I think, slightly younger children.

而且我觉得对象是比较年轻的群体。

下一站政治童话故事.png

So that will probably be the next thing that I finish.

那么这大概是我写的下一本书了。

I'm not in a mad hurry to publish. I would like to take my time.

我不急着发表,我想慢慢来。

Why? Because I've lived with deadlines for 10 years and I'm currently able to luxuriate in the fact that no one's really expecting it.

为什么? 因为10年来我一直生活在截止日期里,而我现在有了空闲时间,其实人们不会太期待这部作品。

No one knows anything about it, so I feel as though I've gone back to the beginning of where I was on Philosopher's Stone when it was my private world.

人们不知道它会讲些什么,所以我就觉得我好像回到了我最初写《魔法石》的那个私密世界。

And I'd really like to enjoy that sole possession for a while.

我真的想享受一会儿独自拥有它的时光。

Political fairy tale. Well, that's all you're prepared to say?

政治童话,这就是你准备说的全部吗?

I think that's quite a lot, James.

詹姆士,我想已经透露得很多了。

It's the end of a year of filming.

这是一年来拍摄的结尾。

There are just a few more questions I want to ask.

我还想问她一些问题。

When were you happiest?

你什么时候最幸福?

Hospital for the birth of each of my children and Venice last year with Neil.

我每一个孩子在医院出生的那一刻,还有去年和尼尔去了威尼斯。

What's your biggest regret?

你最大的遗憾是什么?

That I didn't keep my mother on the phone longer the last time I spoke to her.

我最后一次和母亲通话的时候,没有和她多说两句。

What do you still want to achieve?

你还想实现什么目标?

I want to get better.

我希望一切会更好。

Do you ever feel that you just got lucky?

你可曾觉得自己只是运气好?

Having the idea was lucky.

有灵感就是运气好。

Do you ever a feel a fraud?

可曾有过被欺骗的感觉?

Less as I get older, but I have done.

年纪渐长就少了,但我有想过。

What keeps you going?

什么是你前行的动力?

I'm a born trier.

我生来就是不懈的尝试者。

Why do you still write?

为什么你还在写作?

Because I love it and I need it.

因为我热爱,我也需要写作。

How would you like to be remembered?

你想如何被铭记?

As someone who did the best she could with the talent she had.

一个拥有天赋并能将之发挥到最好的人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
possession [pə'zeʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有,拥有

联想记忆
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,达到,实现

 
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 疗法,治疗

 
fraud [frɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。