手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱丽丝镜中奇遇记 > 正文

爱丽丝镜中奇遇记(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:爱丽丝王后

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

9 Queen Alice

9 爱丽丝王后
'Well, this is grand!'said Alice.
“啊,多壮观!”爱丽丝说。
She got up and walked around for a while, but the crown felt very heavy and strange, so she sat down again.
她站起来,来回走了一会儿,但王冠太重,戴着不自在,她重又坐下。
Then she noticed that the Red Queen and the White Queen were now sitting on either side of her.
然后,她发现红方王后与白方王后正坐在她两边。
How they had got there, she had no idea. But she was not at all surprised.
她不知道她们怎么会坐在这儿的。但她一点儿也不奇怪。
Nothing could surprise her now in the looking-glass world.
现在镜中世界的一切对她来说都是不足为奇的。
'Now I am a Queen,'said Alice, 'does this mean that the game of chess has finished, or-'
爱丽丝说:“现在我是王后了,这是否意味着象棋游戏就到此为止了,或者--”
'Speak when you're spoken to!' the Red Queen said.
“有人跟你讲话,你才讲,”红方王后说。

alice28.png

Think before you speak, and write it down afterwards.

讲话前要先思考,过后再记下来。
'But I only-' Alice began·
“但我只是--”爱丽丝开口说。
'And you can't be a Queen,' the Red Queen went on, 'until you've done your lessons.'
红方王后又说:“直到你学好功课,你才能当王后。”
'Are you good at sums?' the White Queen asked.
“你擅长算术吗?”白方王后问。
What's one and one and one and one and one and one and one?
1加 1加 1加 1加1加1加1总共得多少?
'I don't know,'said Alice. 'I lost count. But why-'
爱丽丝答:“我不知道。我算不清。但为什么--”
'She can't do sums,'said the Red Queen. 'What about languages? And can you read?'
“她做不了算术,语言能力怎样?能读书吗?”红方王后问。
'Of course I can read!' Alice said. 'And I know a little French, but I really don't see why-'
爱丽丝答道:“我当然会读书,我还懂点法语,可是我真的不明白为什么--”
'It's clear,' said the White Queen, shaking her head sadly,
“很显然,”白方王后遗憾地摇摇头说。
that she wants to argue about something, but she doesn't know what to argue about!
她想争辩点什么,但不清楚想争辩些什么!
Alice decided it would be safer to say nothing, and for awhile there was silence.
爱丽丝判定一言不发更保险。有一会儿,大家都不吭声。
Then the Red Queen said to theWhite Queen, 'I invite you to Alice's party this afternoon.'
随后,红方王后对白方王后说:“我邀请你参加今天下午爱丽丝的聚会。”
'And I invite you,' the White Queen replied.
白方王后答道:“我也邀请你去。
'But I must have a rest first,' she went on. 'I am so sleepy.'
但我得先休息一下。”她又补充了一句说:“我太困了。”
'And so must I,' said the Red Queen.
“我也同样。”红方王后说。
She looked at Alice. 'You can sing to us, to help us sleep.'
她看着爱丽丝,“你可以给我们唱歌,帮助我们入睡。”
Then the two Queens put their heads against Alice's shoulders.
然后,两个王后把头都靠在爱丽丝的肩膀上。
In a moment they were both asleep, and snoring loudly.
一会儿,她们就睡着了,鼾声如雷。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。