手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 阿拉丁与神灯(精简版) > 正文

阿拉丁与神灯(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:布杜鲁公主

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

After thirty seven days he sat by a river and cried: "Oh, Badr-al-Budur, my love!"

7 天过去了,他坐在一条河边无助地哭喊道:“哦,白狄仑·布杜鲁公主啊,我的至爱!”

Where are you?

你在哪儿呢?

Where can I look now?

让我到哪儿去找你呢?

He put his hands into the water of the river, and then he saw the magician's ring on his little finger.

他说着把手伸进了河水里,这时他看到了小指上魔法师给的戒指。

He began to rub it ?

他连忙伸手去擦拭?

WHOOSH!

呼啦!

Out of the blue smoke came the jinnee of the ring.

戒指神从蓝色的烟雾里现了出来。

"What is your wish, master?" he asked.

“你有什么愿望,主人?”他问道。

"Find my wife and bring her back to me," answered Aladdin. "Please?"

“找到我妻子并把她带回来,”阿拉丁答道,“求你了?”

Master, I cannot do that.

主人,我做不到。

The jinnee of the lamp took the Princess away, and only the jinnee of the lamp can bring her back.

是灯神把公主带走的,也只有灯神能够把她带回来。

But I can take you to her.

不过我可以把你带到公主那儿去。

Take me then - quickly!

那就带我去--赶快!

To hear is to obey.

听到就得遵从。

It is many, many miles from Arabia to Morocco, but Aladdin was there in a second.

从阿拉伯到摩洛哥相隔千山万水,但阿拉丁刹那之间就到了。

And there was his palace, in front of him.

他的宫殿就在他面前。

He went into the gardens and looked up at the windows.

他走进花园里,抬头往窗户里看去。

"Badral-Budur," he cried, "are you there?"

“白狄仑-布杜鲁,”他喊道,“你在那儿吗?”

In the palace Badr-al-Budur heard him.

正在里面的公主听到了他的声音。

"Is that Aladdin?" she thought.

“是阿拉丁吗?”她想。

But he is far away in Arabia.

可他在遥远的阿拉伯啊。

She went to the window, opened it, and looked out.

她走到窗前,打开窗户向外看去。

"Aladdin!" she cried.

“阿拉丁!”她叫了起来。

Oh, my love!

哦,亲爱的!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。