手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:创意的重要性

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Okay. So the first of the four areas.

好,先来讲第一点
A great idea.
好创意
It's become popular in recent years to say that the idea doesn't matter.
最近有一种流行说法,说“创意并不重要”
In fact, it's almost uncool to spend a lot of time thinking about the idea for a startup.
“花费大量时间去想一个创意是不值得的”
You're just supposed to start.
要创业,就去开始创业
Throw stuff at the walls.
多尝试一些产品
See what sticks.
看什么有市场
And not even spend any time thinking about if it'll be valuable if it works.
至于产品有没有价值,会不会成功,根本不需要考虑
And pivots are supposed to be great.
只要有着手点就好了
The more pivots, the better.
当然,着手点越多越好

创业与企业发展

So this isn't totally wrong.

对这种说法,也不能否定
Things do evolve in ways that are difficult to predict.
毕竟事物发展的规律很难预测
And there's a limit to how much you can figure out,
所以如果产品不经用户使用
without actually getting a product in the hands of users.
开发者是很难全面了解自己的产品
And great execution is at least ten times more important and a hundred times harder than a good idea.
相较于好创意,好的执行力更为重要,甚至操作更为艰难
But the pendulum has swung way out of whack here.
执行不当,一切都难入正轨
A bad idea is still bad.
糟糕的创意,开始就是糟糕的
In the pivot happy world that we're in today, it feels really suboptimal.
在现代社会,没有好创意是不行的
Great execution towards a terrible idea will get you nowhere.
只有好的执行力,没有好创意,结果也不会成功
There are exceptions, of course.
当然,也有例外
But most great companies start with a great idea, not a pivot.
很多大公司都是从一个好创意开始,而不是有个着手点就行
If you look at successful pivots,
大家想一下成功的案例
they almost always are a pivot into something the founders themselves wanted, not a random made up idea.
一般它们都是创办人想要的,而不是随便产生的一个点子
Airbnb happened because Brian Chesky couldn't pay his rent,
Brian Chesky创办Airbnb(民宿预订)的时候
but he did have some extra space.
他有多余的房间,却付不起房租
In general, though, if you look at the track record of pivots,
我要说的就是,如果大家仔细研究一下
they don't become big companies.
仅有切入点,是不会发展成大公司的
I myself used to believe ideas didn't matter that much,
我曾经也认为好创意可有可无
but I'm very sure that's wrong now.
但现在我知道,这种想法是完全错误的
The definition of the idea, as we talk about it, is very broad.
创意是什么意思呢?创意的概念很广
It includes the size and the growth of the market,
包括之后市场的规模和增长潜力
the growth strategy for the company,
公司的扩展策略
the defensibility strategy and so on.
防卫性策略等等
When you're evaluating an idea,
如果要评估一个创意
you need to think through all these things, not just the product.
就要从这些方面来考虑,而不仅仅是从产品本身入手
If it works out, you're gonna be working on this for ten years.
如果创意可行,之后的十年都要为之努力
So it's worth some real upfront time to think we've a long term value in the defensibility of the business.
所以在创业之前就想好公司的防御策略是非常必要的
Even though plans themselves are worthless,
虽然我们说,计划没有变化快
to exercise a planning is really valuable and totally missing in most startups today.
做计划的过程却非常重要,现在好多创业人员都忽略了做计划这个过程
Long term thinking is so where, anywhere, but especially in startups.
创业人员必须要有长远打算
That it's a huge advantage if you do it.
如果做了计划,至少会受益匪浅
Remember that the idea will expand and become more ambitious as you go.
创意也会逐渐充实起来
You certainly don't need to have everything figured out,
当然,并不是说从白手起家到垄断行业的每一步
in a path from here to world domination.
都要事先规划
But you really want a nice kernel to start with.
而是说,开始时一定要投入足够的思考
You want something that can develop in interesting ways.
必须确保创意可以发展起来
As you're thinking through ideas,
还有一点很重要
another thing that we see young founders get wrong all the time,
也是年轻的创业者经常会失误的地方
is that someday you need to build a business that's difficult to replicate.
就是你必须意识到你的公司和企业,必须是无法复制的
This is an important part of a good idea.
这一点很重要
I wanna make this point again because it's so important.
我重申一下,这太重要了
The idea should come first, and the startup should come second.
首先有好创意,之后再来创业
Wait to start a startup, until you come up with an idea you feel compelled to explore.
一定要等到非常有潜力的创意出现再去创业

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kernel ['kə:nl]

想一想再看

n. 核心,中心,精髓 [计算机] 核心

联想记忆
ambitious [æm'biʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
domination [.dɔmi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 支配,控制,管辖 (复数)dominations:

 
evolve [i'vɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 进展,进化,展开

联想记忆
worthless ['wə:θlis]

想一想再看

adj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的

 
expand [iks'pænd]

想一想再看

v. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀,
v

联想记忆
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
explore [iks'plɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 探险,探测,探究

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。