手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:校长亲自审查

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Rumours that things may not be going smoothly in the Chinese school have reached Mr. Strowger.

中式学校进展不太顺利的传闻传到了史端乔校长那里
He's decided to go on a spying mission.
他决定去打探一下风声
First stop, Miss Zhao's Mandarin Chinese lesson.
第一站就是赵老师的普通话课
Nian, yes.
年,对
So it's Er...Ling...Yi...
所以是"二"零一
I think, like all head teachers, I like to drop in unannounced.
像所有校长一样,我喜欢未先通知就到教室巡视
It's the only way of really getting a sense of what's going on in your school.
这是得知学校真正现状的唯一方式
Please look at the board...OK? And open your mouth and read.
请看屏幕好吗,然后张开嘴跟我读
OK, nian.Nian.
好的,年,年

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

To the credit of the students, I thought they responded well.

就学生来看,我觉他们与老师互动得很好
It was just, teacher stood at the front saying,
不过,老师一直站在台上说
"Repeat this," which was OK,
"跟我念"这样做是可以
but it's not really going to enthuse.
但很难激起学生的学习热情
In the science lesson,
在科学课上
Mr. Strowger witnesses yet more teaching from the front.
史端乔校长看到了更多老师只在台上讲课的现象
Now, as the concentration increases...can you see, the time taken decreases.
随着浓度增加,你能发现,所需时间减少了
Can you write it down, please.
请记下来
So I have been investigating how concentration...
所以我在研究的是浓度是怎么...
In Chinese schools, students are mostly just given notes which they're expected to copy and memorise.
在中式学校,学生得到的大多是需要他们记下来并背过的笔记
I think she all thinks we're a bit robotic.
我觉得她认为我们是机器人
And we're just going to absorb all the information she gives us, walk away and get straight As.
我们能吸收她给我们的全部知识,然后就能得全优
I don't really learn by just copying off a board.
光从黑板上抄下知识点并不能让我真正学会
Should be, can you see, that's the concentration.
应该是这样的,你们看,这是浓度
She loses the students' attention very easily
她很容易失去学生们的注意力
and it's like just copying down each line, which is really boring.
在课上只是单纯地抄她的板书,这真的很无聊
Like this, so...
就像这样,所以...
I think she is teaching it really well,
我觉得她教得非常好
I'm understanding everything that she's said,
她说的每句话我都能听懂
which we don't normally do in our Bohunt lessons because...
博航特的课上我们不太会这样,因为
Yeah. I don't know...
是啊。我也不知道
Um, she was teaching us a lesson on equilibrium,
有一节课她在教平衡状态
but neither of us had understood it before and we now, like, got it straight away,
但我们两个之前都不懂,而现在,我们立刻就懂了
because she just made it make so much sense.
因为她教的更清楚明白
So talk to me about Science, Luca.
和我讲讲科学课,卢卡
Talking to the students is really interesting,
和学生谈话真的很有意思
because there are some of them who enjoy the approach,
因为他们中有些人很喜欢这种教学方法
they enjoy just being told the information and they think that they can then go away and just learn it.
他们喜欢别人灌输给他们知识点,他们觉得他们离开课堂时就已经学会了
But I still think the majority are saying that they are bored and that they are not really understanding,
但我认为大部分学生还是说他们觉得很无聊,他们都听不太懂
and I think it's the difference between teaching just content and teaching for understanding.
我觉得这是纯粹的内容性教学和理解性教学之间的差异
Now, shall we write down the title first, please?
现在,能请你们把大标题先记下来吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
concentration [.kɔnsen'treiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 集中,专心,浓度

 
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
equilibrium [.i:kwi'libriəm]

想一想再看

n. 平衡,均衡

联想记忆
absorb [əb'sɔ:b]

想一想再看

vt. 吸纳,吸引 ... 的注意,吞并

联想记忆
smoothly [smu:ðli]

想一想再看

adv. 平滑地,流畅地

 
majority [mə'dʒɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派
n.

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。