Destined for slaughter, it's been left for me to dispatch
野外生存注定会有杀戮
to show you how to tackle one of these if it got caught in your snare.
这次让我来告诉大家 如何解决踏进圈套中的这些动物
But you've got to be so careful.Come around the back. Come around the back.
你必须要绝对小心 从它背后绕过去
A wild pig, especially one that's trapped,is so dangerous.
野猪是极其危险的动物 尤其是当它中了埋伏的时候
Steady and stay there.It's a good size, probably 50 or 60 pounds.
别慌张 就呆在那 这只大小很合适 大约五六十磅
Well, you can see he's caught around the back leg here.
你看它的后腿被扯住了
A relative of the russian black boar,this is a solid mass of pure, naked aggression.
这只野猪是俄罗斯黑野猪属 它正杀气腾腾地逼来
Stay back. Don't get that close.You got to stay at the limit of its rope.
退后 别靠这么近 你得站在它的够不着的地方
Wild pigs do untold damage to agricultural crops.
野猪会对庄稼产生无可比拟的伤害
To control their numbers,farmers hunt them with packs of dogs,often in body armor.
为了控制它们的数量 农民们养了许多狗来捕猎野猪 还要给猎狗穿上防护盔甲
These are powerhouses.They're like mini.they're like mini tanks, really.
它们总是精力旺盛 就像一台小型的 小型的坦克
Wild pigs have tusks and sharp teeth,both capable of inflicting serious injury.
野猪长有尖锐的獠牙和锋利的牙齿 都能够造成严重的伤害
I'm breathing hard just keeping away from him.
为了和它保持距离就弄得我气喘吁吁
This is a ferocious animal,especially when cornered.
这是一种残忍的动物 特别是陷入困境时
I've got to keep away from those tusks and teeth and grab it by the back legs.
我得避开它的牙齿 再想办法抓住它的后腿
My plan is not working.I've got to improvise.
我的计划没奏效 得试试特殊方法