手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 营养健康与癌症预防 > 正文

营养健康与癌症预防(MP3+视频+中英字幕) 第175期:营养标示(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

First when reading any food label you should start by noticing the serving size given.

阅读食物标签时我们首先注意到的是提供的食用分量
There are two different parts in this section
它包含两个不同的部分
the serving size and then the number of servings per container.
食用分量和使用分量的数量
The serving sizes are usually listed in standard measurements such as cups pieces tablespoons etcetera.
食用分量通常以标准尺度列出如杯,块,匙等等
The serving size allows you to compare similar food products to each other.
食用分量可以使你比较相似的产品
After noticing the serving size you should also look to
关注完食用分量你还应该关注
see how many serving sizes are within the container
每包产品含有多少个食用分量
this information is listed just below the serving size.
这一项就列在食用分量之下
If you consume the whole package of food
如果食用了整包食品
you will have to multiply the number of servings per container by all the information listed on the box.
那就得把整包食品的食用分量数乘以标签上的所有数据
Using this macaroni and cheese food label as an example.
以通心粉奶酪的食物标签为例
The serving size is one cup.
其食用分量是一杯
Below this it reads servings per container two.
下面是每盒含有两小包
This means if you were to eat the whole box of macaroni and cheese
也就是说如果你吃了一整盒通心粉奶酪
you would eat a total of two cups of macaroni and cheese.
相当于吃掉了两杯通心粉奶酪
Also if you eat the whole box
同理,如果你吃掉了一盒,
you would then need to multiply the rest of the numbers on the food label
你需要将食品标签上的其他数据
by the number two as well as to figure your calories consumed and the total nutrients consumed.
乘以2来获知自己食入的总热量和所有营养物质
Moving on, the next section of the food label is calories.
继续看食物标签的下一部分是热量
Calories also have two pieces of information listed on the food label.
它也有两栏信息列在食物标签上
Calories per serving tell you the amount of energy in each serving.
每份热量告诉你每份食品中含的热量
Located just to the right of calories per serving a food label will list calories from fat.
位于其右侧的是来自脂肪的热量
Both of these are important in order to figure the total amount of calories you consume,
这两个数据都很重要,要计算自己食用的热量总量
you must multiply the calories per serving by the number of servings that you have consumed.
你得将每份含有热量与食用的份数相乘
Calories from fat tells the consumer how many of the total calories consumed are coming from fat.
来自脂肪的热量告知消费者摄入的总热量中来自脂肪的部分
This information will allow you to
这部分信息可以使你
compare the calories from fat to the number of calories in each serving.
比较来自脂肪的热量与每份含有的热量
This number can be calculated by dividing the number of calories from fat by the number of calories per serving.
这一数据可以用脂肪提供的热量与每份含有的热量之比来表示
As you can see here listed just below the serving size is information about calories.
现在你在这里看到的食用分量之下的就是热量信息
On the left it shows the calories per serving are 250 and on the right it shows calories from fat 110.
左侧显示每份含有热量为250卡,右侧显示脂肪提供110卡热量
This means that there are 110 calories per serving coming from fat
这就是说每袋脂肪提供110卡热量
as compared to the total amount of calories per serving being 250.
而每袋总热量是250卡
To calculate the percentage of calories from fat you can divide 110 by 250 which equals 44%.
要算出每袋脂肪提供热量比例,就用110除以250得到44%
So if you are eating one serving of macaroni and cheese you would consume a total of 250 calories,
因此,如果你吃了一袋通心粉奶酪,就摄入了250卡热量
110 of those calories are coming from fat which means that 44% of your total calories consumed are from fat.
其中的110卡来自脂肪,也就是说摄入总热量的44%来自脂肪
If you eat the whole box of macaroni and cheese
如果你吃掉了整盒通心粉奶酪
you would consume a total of 500 calories which is 250 multiplied by 2 servings and this would be 220 calories coming from fat.
就共摄入了500卡热量,由250乘以2获得,其中220卡来自脂肪

重点单词   查看全部解释    
consume [kən'sju:m]

想一想再看

v. 消耗,花费,挥霍

联想记忆
calculated ['kælkjuleitid]

想一想再看

adj. 计算出的;适合的;有计划的 v. 计算;估计;

 
container [kən'teinə]

想一想再看

n. 容器,集装箱

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
calculate ['kælkjuleit]

想一想再看

v. 计算,估计,核算,计划,认为

 
multiply ['mʌltiplai]

想一想再看

vt. 乘,增加
vi. 扩大,繁衍,做乘法<

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。