手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 世界上最伟大的推销员 > 正文

世界上最伟大的推销员(MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:造物主别具匠心的安排

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Scroll Marked

5羊皮卷之五
I will live this day as if it is my last.
假如今天是我生命中的最后一天。
And what shall I do with this last precious day which remains in my keeping?
我要如何利用这最后、最宝贵的一天呢?
First, I will seal up its container of life
首先,我要把一天的时间珍藏好,
so that not one drop spills itself upon the sand.
不让一分一秒的时间滴漏。
I will waste not a moment mourning yesterday's misfortunes, yesterday's defeats,
我不为昨日的不幸叹息,

tuixiao1201.jpg

yesterday's aches of the heart,

过去的已够不幸,
for why should I throw good after bad?
不要再赔上今日的运道。
Can sand flow upward in the hour glass?
时光会倒流吗?
Will the sun rise where it sets and set where it rises?
太阳会西升东落吗?
Can I relive the errors of yesterday and right them?
我可以纠正昨天的错误吗?
Can I call back yesterdays wounds and make them whole?
我能抚平昨日的创伤吗?
Can I become younger than yesterday?
我能比昨天年轻吗?
Can I take back the evil that was spoken,
一句出口的恶言,
the blows that were struck,
一记挥出的拳头,
the pain that was caused?
一切造成的伤痛,能收回吗?
No. Yesterday is buried forever
不能!过去的永远过去了,
and I will think of it no more.
我不再去想它。
I will live this day as if it is my last.
假如今天是我生命中的最后一天。
And what then shall I do?
我该怎么办?
Forgetting yesterday neither will I think of tomorrow.
忘记昨天,也不要痴想明天。
Why should I throw now after maybe?
明天是一个未知数,为什么要把今天的精力浪费在未知的事上?
Can tomorrows sand flow through the glass before today's?
想着明天的种种,今天的时光也白白流逝了。
Will the sun rise twice this morning?
企盼今早的太阳再次升起,太阳已经落山。
Can I perform tomorrow's deeds while standing in today's path?
走在今天的路上,能做明天的事吗?
Can I place tomorrow's gold in today's purse?
我能把明天的金币放进今天的钱袋里吗?
Can tomorrow's child be born today?
明日瓜熟,今日能蒂落吗?
Can tomorrow's death cast its shadow backward and darken today's joy?
明天的死亡能将今天的欢乐蒙上阴影吗?
Should I concern myself over events which I may never witness?
能一直担心自己从来不曾目睹过的事情吗?
Should I torment myself with problems that may never come to pass?
我能杞人忧天吗?
No! Tomorrow lies buried with yesterday, and I will think of it no more.
明天和明天一样被我埋葬。我不再想它。
I will live this day as if it is my last.
今天是我生命中的最后一天.
This day is all I have and these hours are now my eternity.
这是我仅有的一天,是现实的永恒。
I greet this sunrise with cries of joy as a prisoner who is reprieved from death.
我像被赦免死刑的囚犯,用喜悦的泪水拥抱新生的太阳。
I lift mine arms with thanks for this priceless gift of a new day.
我举起双手,感谢这无与伦比的一天。
So too, I will beat upon my heart with gratitude as I consider all who greeted yesterday's sunrise
当我想到昨天和我一起迎接日出的朋友,
who are no longer with the living today.
今天已不复存在时,我为自己的幸存,感激上苍。
I am indeed a fortunate man
我是无比幸运的人,
and today's hours are but a bonus, undeserved.
今天的时光是额外的奖赏。
Why have I been allowed to live this extra day when others, far better than I have departed?
许多强者都先我而去,为什么我得到这额外的一天?
Is it that they have accomplished their purpose
是不是因为他们已大功告成,
while mine is yet to be achieved?
而我尚在途中跋涉?
Is this another opportunity for me to become the man I know I can be?
如果这样,这是不是成就我的一次机会,让我功德圆满?
Is there a purpose in nature?
造物主的安排是否别具匠心?
Is this my day to excel?
今天是不是我超越他人的机会?
I will live this day as if it is my last.
今天是我生命中的最后一天。
I have but one life
生命只有一次,
and life is naught but a measurement of time.
而人生也不过是时间的累积。
When I waste one I destroy the other.
我若让今天的时光白白流逝,
If I waste today I destroy the last page of my life.
就等于毁掉入生最后一页。
Therefore, each hour of this day will I cherish for it can never return.
因此,我珍惜今天的一分一秒,因为它们将一去不复返。
It cannot be banked today to be withdrawn on the morrow, for who can trap the wind?
我无法把今天存入银行,明天再来取用。
Each minute of this day will I grasp with both hands
时间像风一样不可捕捉。
and fondle with love for its value is beyond price.
每一分一秒,我要用双手捧住,用爱心抚摸,因为它们如此宝贵。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
darken ['dɑ:kən]

想一想再看

vi. 弄暗,暗下来 vt. 使变暗,使阴郁,败坏,使模

联想记忆
container [kən'teinə]

想一想再看

n. 容器,集装箱

 
seal [si:l]

想一想再看

n. 印章,封条
n. 海豹
v.

 
excel [ik'sel]

想一想再看

vt. 超过,优于
vi. 胜出
n

联想记忆
torment ['tɔ:ment,tɔ:'ment]

想一想再看

n. 苦痛,拷问
v. 使苦恼,拷问

联想记忆
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
scroll [skrəul]

想一想再看

n. 卷轴,目录 v. 卷动

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。