手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:柠檬舒芙蕾(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

What we have to do... Gelatine.Is put gelatine on it.

我们需要加入。吉利丁。是的。
Princess Margaret's favourite souffle isn't a souffle at all, it's a mousse set with gelatine.
玛格丽特公主喜爱的舒芙蕾其实是慕斯加上吉利丁。
Does that cool? Cool. Cool.
冷凉吗?是的。太酷了!
Before we put it into the other mixtures, yeah.
放入另一个搅拌器里之前。是的。
Shall we leave that out on the table outside?
放在外面的桌子上?
Yeah. Off I go.
是的。我走了。
Into the beaten egg yolks and sugar go the rind and juice of the lemons.
打过的蛋黄和糖里面加入柠檬皮和柠檬汁。

柠檬舒芙蕾.jpg

Could have quite tang to it this.

味道会很强
Oh, it's going to be really sharp.
是的。
Oh, ar. So we just need to gently mix that in. Gently.
轻轻搅拌。
All I'm doing is switching it on.Good.That's on the gentle setting.Me hands are on top of me head.
我需要做的就是打开开关,设定慢转,我的手放在头上了!
Next component that goes in is the cooled gelatine.
接下来加入冷凉的吉利丁
I'll not be a minute.
一分钟之内找到。
We've been friends for 20 years,but I've never seen anybody who could make a minute so elastic.
我们做了二十年的朋友,没见过其他人像他这样一分钟的幅度这么大
You know, I'll just be one minute...
他总说“我只需要一分钟”
He's found the gelatine.
找到了。
He has, god love 'im.
真幸运。
I'll tell you what though, there was something set in it. Oh. Right.
里面有点凝结了
It's looking very, um, gelatinous.
看起来呈凝胶状
Yeah. Good. Very unctuous isn't it?Very unctuous.
好的。油油的是吧?是的
Next component...Is softly whipped cream.
下一道成分是发泡鲜奶油
Yes. I have to say,you're not shy on the ingredients are you?
你用料真的很大方!
No. It's great, you're like the female version of me and Dave.
你像我和大卫的女士版本
It's quite remarkable, isn't it?
很惊人是吧?
One more last component, our egg whites. Right.
还需要最后一道成分,蛋白。
Yes. The perfectly firmly peaked egg whites. Yeah.
完美的硬性发泡的蛋白。
This is a lovely recipe, isn't it?
食谱真的很棒
Mmm. It is isn't it?Yeah it is it, it's lovely.
对吧。是的。
Yeah I'd say that is just about right.
我想这样好了
The lemony mixture's then poured into the wrapped souffle dish.
将柠檬混合物放入包起来的舒芙蕾容器里
Beyond the dish.Ah, hence the souffle vibe.That's right.
漫过了容器 就会有舒芙蕾的样子 的确
So it's really, it's like a false souffle, isn't it?
就像个假的舒芙蕾。
That's right. There we are.Very nice.
是的。做好了。真棒。
Now it goes into the fridge to set.
放入冰箱静置
The souffle will take a good couple of hours chilling before you can start decorating it, unless you're hyper-doodly organised like Muriel.
冷冻两小时后然后才可以装饰。除非你像茉莉一样善于组织
Muriel.Here is one... . I made earlier.
茉莉,这里有…我早些时候做得
Yes. I tell you what, you could be Delia Smith, you know. I could.
你真的可以当德里亚史密斯了!是的,我可以。
Once the souffle is out of its wrapping it looks like a baked souffle.
外面的纸拆掉之后就像烤过的舒芙蕾
But don't be fooled. Just like Tessa's meringue, it contains raw eggs so the same rules apply.
但不要上当。就像特蕾莎的蛋白霜,它包含生蛋白。
So we need some cream now to whip.I think there's some in the fridge.
所以我们需要打一些奶油,冰箱里应该有一些
The finishing touch is to decorate the edge with chopped nuts, more piped cream and some halved grapes.
点睛之笔使用切碎的坚果装饰周边,再多挤些奶油和对切的葡萄
Oh, classic.
经典
Hey that is fab.
太棒了!
How about that?
咋样?
That is fabulous.
太棒了
Muriel's mum's lemon souffle. Fab.Love it. Thank you.
茉莉妈妈的柠檬舒芙蕾,太棒了,谢谢!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
elastic [i'læstik]

想一想再看

adj. 有弹性的,灵活的,可变的
n. 橡皮

联想记忆
remarkable [ri'mɑ:kəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的

联想记忆
rind [raind]

想一想再看

n. 皮,壳,外表

联想记忆
component [kəm'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 元件,组件,成份
adj. 组成的,构成

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
decorate ['dekəreit]

想一想再看

vt. 装饰,装修,授予某人奖章或其他奖状

 
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
unctuous ['ʌŋktʃuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 油腔滑调的,油的

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。