手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 空中英语:大家说英语(字幕版) > 正文

大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第184期:跟着线索走

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Lesson 2 Mystery

第二课 悬疑事件

June 3

6月3日
Follow the Clues, Mr. E!
跟着线索走!
I walked to my desk. Something was wrong.
我走到我的办公桌前, 有点不对劲,
An important folder was missing.
一个重要的活页夹不见了。
My computer was in a different place.
我的计算机没有在原本的地方,
My pen was not in its cup.
我的笔也不在笔筒内,
It was next to a piece of paper with a very strange message on it.
而是放在一张纸旁边,纸上写着一道很奇怪的讯息。
My partner Mr. F wrote the note.
这张便条是我的伙伴F先生写的,
He loved playing jokes on me.
他最喜欢对我恶作剧了。
It said, "Are you missing something, Mr. E?
纸上写着:E先生,你有什么东西不见了吗?
Then follow the clues."
那就跟着线索搜寻吧。
The note also said, "Look at your computer to find the next clue."
便条纸上还写着:下一条线索请见你的计算机。
Finding the folder shouldn't be too hard.
要找到活页夹应该不难。

跟着线索走

I searched for "clue" on my computer.

我在我的计算机上搜寻了线索,
There was only one result with that name.
只出现一个搜寻结果。
That was too easy, Mr. F, I thought.
我心想,F先生,这太简单了吧。
I opened the clue.
我打开那个档案,
Another message from Mr. F was in it: "Not here, Mr. E. Guess again."
里面又是F先生提供的一道讯息:不在这里,E先生, 再猜猜看。
Maybe the folder had a different name?
也许那个活页夹有另一个名称?
Then I remembered something.
接着,我想起了一件事,
My computer was in a different place.
我的计算机不在原本的地方。
Why did Mr. F move it?
F先生为什么要移动我的计算机?
Then I understood.
于是我明白了。
"The folder isn't in my computer.
活页夹不在我的计算机里面,
It's under my computer!" I said.
是在我的计算机下面!我说。
I picked up my computer and found the folder.
拿起计算机,我找到了活页夹。
Mr. F taped it to the bottom.
F先生把活页夹黏在计算机底部。
Well done, Mr. F, I thought.
做得好,F先生,我心想,
But now it's my turn.
不过接下来换我了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。