手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 公正(第3级) > 正文

公正(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:安娜(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Alan sighed." Well, yesterday they came to ask me about the night before the bombing.

阿兰叹了口气。"唉,他们昨天来问我爆炸前一天晚上的事。
I went back to the Mews at about ten o'clock that night, you know," to look at a horse with a bad leg.
我那天晚上十点左右回到马厩,你知道,是去看看那匹坏了一条腿的马。
I often do that. They asked if I saw anything strange, or looked at the coach.
我常那样做。他们问我是否看到有什么异常或是看没看过那马车。
And what did you tell them?
那您跟他们说什么了呢?
Alan looked angry."What do you think, Janie? Of course I saw nothing strange!
阿兰生气了。"你怎么想呢,简妮?我当然没看到有什么异常!
I was looking at the horse; not the coach . And we were only there half an hour.
我是去看马,又不是去看马车。而且我们就在那儿呆了半个小时。
We, Dad? , Jane asked." Was someone with you?
我们,爸爸?" 简问道,"有别人和您在一起吗?
Alan hesitated." Well, yes... a lady friend of mine, Anna.
阿兰犹豫了一下。"啊,是啊……我的一个女朋友,安娜。
You haven't, met her, Janie, but I've told her about you .
你还没见过她,简妮,但我已经跟她提起过你了。
She's nice, you'll like her. She sometimes comes to see the horses with me.
她很好,你会喜欢她的。她有时和我一起去看马。
Jane felt embarrassed. After her mother had died four years ago. Jane had lived at home with her father.
简感到不太自然。四年前妈妈去世以后,她和爸爸住在家里。
Once, he had brought a woman home to the house, but Jane had had a terrible argument with her, and the woman had left.
爸爸曾带回家一个女人,但简和那女人大吵了一顿,那女人就走了。
There had been no other women, until Jane left home to go to university. Now…?
从那以后就再也没有别的女人来过,直到简离开了家去上大学。现在....?
Well, her father was an adult, of course he could have woman friends.
然而,父亲是大人,当然可以有女朋友。
But Jane hated it. She had loved her mother too much. And she loved her father too.
但简不喜欢。她太爱母亲,也爱父亲。
"What kind of woman is she?" she asked angrily.
"她是什么样的女人?"她不高兴地问。
He's my father, she thought - I don't want another woman taking him away from me.
他是我的父亲,她想-我不想让别的女人把他从我身边抢走。
Tall. Pretty. Red-brown hair. She likes horses and... films . We go to the cinema a lot.
高个儿。很漂亮。棕红色的头发。她喜欢马和......电影。我们经常一起去着电影。"
Is she in love with you?
她和您在恋爱吗?
Well... perhaps, Janie, I don't know. I've only known her a few weeks.
啊…可能吧,简妮,我不知道。我刚认识她几个星期。
You'll like her, Janie, she's good fun
你会喜欢她的,简妮,她很有意思。
Jane was still angry, she couldn't stop herself." Then why isn't she here? Why hasn't she come to visit you?"
简还是不高兴,她无法控制自己的情绪。"那么她为什么没来这儿?她为什么没来看您呢?"
Now Alan looked embarrassed." Well, I was going to ask you, Janie…
阿兰现在看上去很尴尬。"哦,我正想请你,简妮……
she doesn't have a phone, you see, and…perhaps she thinks I'm dead, like the others.
你看,她没有电话,而且……也许她以为我已经死了,就像别人一样。
God knows what she'll think of a man with one leg, but I do want to see her…so I've written this letter.
上帝知道她会怎么看待一个只有一条腿的男人,但我真的想见她,……所以我写了这封信。
Could you post it for me, Janie? Please.
你能帮我寄这封信吗,简妮?劳驾了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。