手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 世界上最伟大的推销员 > 正文

世界上最伟大的推销员(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:敌人通常面带微笑

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Today I will be master of my emotions.

今天我要学会控制自己的情绪。
Henceforth, I will know
从今往后,我明白了,
that only those with inferior ability can always be at their best,
只有低能者才会江郎才尽,
and I am not inferior.
我并非低能者,
There will be days when I must constantly straggle against forces which would tear me down.
我必须不断对抗那限些企图摧垮我的力量。
Those such as despair and sadness are simple to recognize
失望与悲伤一眼就会被识破,
but there are others which approach with a smile
而其它许多敌人是不易觉察的。它们往往面带微笑,

tuixiao1302.png

and the hand of friendship and they can also destroy me.

却随时可能将我们摧垮。
Against them, too, I must never relinquish control
对它们,我们永远不能放松警惕。
If I become overconfident I will recall my failures.
自高自大时,我要追寻失败的记忆。
If I overindulge
纵情得意时,
I will think of past hungers.
我要记得挨饿的日子。
If I feel complacency
洋洋得意时,
I will remember my competition.
我要想想竞争的对手。
If I enjoy moments of greatness
沾沾自喜时,
I will remember moments of shame.
不要忘了那忍辱的时刻。
If I feel all-powerful
自以为是时,
I will try to stop the wind.
看看自己能否让步驻步。
If I attain great wealth
腰缠万贯时,
I will remember one unfed mouth.
想想那些食不果腹的人。
If I become overly proud
骄傲自满时,
I will remember a moment of weakness.
要想到自己怯懦的时候。
If I feel my skill is unmatched
不可一世时,
I will look at the stars.
让我抬头,仰望群星。
Today I will be master of my emotions.
今天我学会控制情绪。
And with this new knowledge
有了这项新本领,
I will also understand and recognize the moods of he on whom I call.
我也更能体察别人的情绪变化。
I will make allowances for his anger and irritation of today
我宽容怒气冲冲的人,
for he knows not the secret ofcontrolling his mind.
因为他尚未懂得控制自己的情绪,
I can withstand his arrows and insults for
就可以忍受他的指责与辱骂,
now I know that tomorrow he will change and be a joy to approach.
因为我知道明天他会改变,重新变得随和。
No longer will I judge a man on one meeting;
我不再只凭一面之交来判断一个人,
no longer will I fail to call again tomorrow on he who meets me with hate today.
也不再一时的怨恨与人绝交,
This day he will not buy gold chariots for a penny,
今天不肯花一分钱买金蓬马车的人,
yet tomorrow he would exchange his home for a tree.
明天也许会用全部家当换树苗。
My knowledge of this secret will be my key to great wealth.
知道了这个秘密,我可以获得极大的财富。
Today I will be master of my emotions.
今天我学会控制情绪。
Henceforth I will recognize and identify the mystery of moods in all mankind, and in me.
我从此领悟人类情绪的变化的奥秘。
From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personality awakes in me each day.
对于自己千变万化的个性,我不再听之任之,
I will master my moods through positive action
我知道,
and when I master my moods I will control my destiny.
只有积极主动地控制情绪,才能掌握自己的命运。
Today I control my destiny,
我控制自己的命运
and my destiny is to become the greatest salesman in the world!
就是成为世界上最伟大的推销员!
I will become master of myself.
我成为自己的主人。
I will become great.
我由此而变得伟大。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
weakness ['wi:knis]

想一想再看

n. 软弱

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
irritation [.iri'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 刺激,烦恼,刺激物

 
despair [di'spɛə]

想一想再看

n. 绝望,失望
vi. 失望

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
complacency [kəm'pleisnsi]

想一想再看

n. 自满,沾沾自喜

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。