手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 密苏里州立大学《骑士与少女》 > 正文

骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:季节的象征(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And so, we go, "ew, gross! Look at what's it eating now "

我们会说"呃,恶心,看它们在吃啥"
But birds are interesting
但鸟就让人喜欢
So how does Kay come in?
那么凯伊来了会怎样呢
Hey, we've talking about how great birds are, and Kay comes in, he just killed a few
我们在说鸟多么伟大,凯伊进来了 他杀了一些鸟
And so, he's always like, outta synch with what's going on with the work
他一直喜欢与所正开展的工作不同步
"Hello said Kay, opening the door of the afternoon school room,
大家在上下午课,凯伊打开教室门说
I'm sorry I'm late for the Geography lesson,
"对不起我上地理课迟到了
I was trying to get a few small birds with my crossbow, look I a thrush "
我尝试用我的弹弓打一些小鸟,看我打到一只画眉"
And I'm like, "go away "
我会说"走开"
Again, if he's supposed to be the typical "duh" knight that we wanna do away with
同时,他也是我们所认为的"咄"骑士 这样的骑士我们都不想要
So, anyway we have another transformation, this time he's gonna go with Archimedes and to be transformed
所以不管怎样我们有另一个转变 这次它与阿基米德在一起准备有所转变
He has to eat a dead mouse, I think I'd pass
它不得不吃一只死老鼠,我认为我将跳过这段
And he does learn to fly
它的确学着怎么去飞
Archemedes says way over on page 164, that he has been assigned to take in for his education
在第164页阿基米德说 凯伊被要求做进一步教育
And what does Merlin want?
梅林想要什么
He wants him to become a goose
他想让他成为一只鹅
And so, we've seen him become a what? A fish, an ant
那么我们看看他变成了什么 一条鱼,一只蚂蚁
And so what are we seeing, if we're seeing fish, reptile, and bird
那么我们会看到什么,如果我们看到鱼,爬行动物,鸟
We're kinda following the progression of evolution
我们有点遵循进化的过程
Alright, so he's moving up the evolutionary scale
好的,他顺着进化等级往上爬
And he goes to work absolutely flat
他的进化过程绝对很顺利
Anybody grew up anywhere north on the coast?
有人在海岸北部生活过吗
West or east?
西部或东部呢
They were, they have been to the coast, I won't say the shore,
人们以前及现在都生活在海岸,我不会说海滩
when I say the shore, my wife always picks on me
当我说海滩的时候,我妻子一直找我的茬儿
But then, national correspondence would always say something about the shore
但是官方文件中 一直都用海滩之类的词
And, as they see, they group by the coast, you say shore
人们群居在海岸,即你们说的海滩
Down by the shore, in the Florida, in the Florida Okay
沿着佛罗里达的海滩群居 好的
High tide, low tide
潮水有时高,有时低
How much is high tide, low tide?
高时和低时都有多高
You know they say, that tide is coming in and tide is going out
人们都说潮来潮去
It's really discernable?
潮来潮去真的能看出来吗
How much?
潮有多高
Couple of feet?
有多少英尺
Mainly discernable you know, you see some difference on the beach,
我们所能看到海岸上的不同之处主要是
it's mainly whether the garbage has flown in or gone flown out
是否垃圾漂来漂去
The seaweed, the jellyfish
你们都知道海草及海蜇是什么
You know, but you know, what is it, 2 and half, 3 feet, maybe max
它们有2英尺半或三英尺,也可能最高
Doesn't move a lot
但不会高太多
The further you move away from the equator you know,
你离赤道越远你知道的
I hope this is totally right since other people say this,
我希望我的说法完全正确因为其他人也这么说
but least to a certain extent, the greater becomes the tide
但至少在一定程度上潮水越高
So, where I grew up in Long Island, our standard tides were,
我从小在长岛长大,我们的标准潮高是
8 and a half or 9 feet
8英尺半或9英尺
And so, I lived in the street with private beach
我住在有私人海滨的街头
And we keep our boat more off the beach, and when it was low tide you could walk out of it
我们使船远离海滨 当潮水低的时候你能在街头散步
because, it'll only be about 3 or 4 feet of water
因为潮水仅三四英尺高

重点单词   查看全部解释    
evolutionary [.i:və'lu:ʃnəri]

想一想再看

adj. 进化的,发展的,演变的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
extent [iks'tent]

想一想再看

n. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度

联想记忆
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
equator [i'kweitə]

想一想再看

n. 赤道

联想记忆
transformation [.trænsfə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 转型,转化,改造

联想记忆
evolution [.i:və'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 进化,发展,演变

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。