手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 呼啸山庄(第5级) > 正文

呼啸山庄(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:凯瑟琳·欧肖认识了林顿一家(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'Where's Catherine?'I cried sharply.

“凯瑟琳哪儿去了?”我尖声叫道。
'At Thrushcross Grange,with our neighbours the Lintons,'he replied.
“在画眉山庄,在我们的邻居林顿家,”他回答。
'Let me in,Ellen,and I'll explain what happened.
“让我进去,艾伦,我会跟你解释是怎么回事。”
'I went down to unlock the door,and we came upstairs very quietly.
我下去开了门,我们一声不响地走上楼。
'Don't wake the master up!'I whispered.'Now tell me!'
“别吵醒了主人!”我小声说。“现在说吧!”
'Well,Catherine and I thought we'd just walk to the Lintons'house.
“呃,凯瑟琳和我本打算走到林顿家,
We wanted to see if Isabella and Edgar Linton are punished all the time by their parents,as we are.
我们想看看伊莎贝拉和艾加·林顿是不是也像我们这样天天受他们父母的罚。”
Probably not,I answered.I expect they are good children and don't need to be punished.
“八成不会,”我答道。“我想他们都是好孩子,没必要惩罚。”
'Nonsense,Ellen!Guess what we saw when we looked in at their sittingroom window?
“不是那么回事儿,艾伦!猜猜我们从他们起居室的窗子望进去时看到了什么?
A very pretty room,with soft carpets and white walls.
那是一个很漂亮的房间,铺着软软的地毯,四壁洁白。
Catherine and I would love to have a room like that!
凯瑟琳和我要是有那么一间该多好!
But in the middle of this beautiful room,Isabella and Edgar Linton were screaming and fighting over a little dog!
但就在这漂亮房间的中间,伊莎贝拉和艾加·林顿正围着一条小狗又吵又闹!
How stupid they are,Ellen!If Catherine wanted something,I would give it to her,and she would do the same for me.
他们多傻啊,艾伦!如果凯瑟琳想要什么东西,我就会给她,她对我也一样。
I would rather be here at Wuthering Heights with her,even if I'm punished by Joseph and that wicked Hindley,that at Thrushcross Grange with those two fools!'
就算约瑟夫和那个坏亨德雷惩罚我,我也宁愿跟凯瑟琳在呼啸山庄,而不愿在画眉山庄与那两个傻瓜在一起!”
'Not so loud,Heathcliff!But you still haven't told me why Catherine isn't with you?'
“小声点儿,希斯克利夫!但你还没告诉我凯瑟琳为什么没和你在一起?”
'Well,as we were looking in,we started laughing at them so loudly that they heard us,and sent the dogs after us.
“呃,我们往里看的时候开始笑出声来,声音太大被听见了,他们就放狗追我们。
We were about to run away,when a great fierce dog caught Catherine's leg in its teeth.
就在我们要跑开的当儿,一条凶猛的大狗咬住了凯瑟琳的腿。
I attacked it,and made it let go of her leg,but the Lintons' servants appeared and caught hold of me.
我打了狗,让它放开她的腿,但林顿家的仆人出来抓住了我。
They must have thought we were robbers.
他们肯定是把我们当贼了。
Catherine was carried unconscious into the house,and they pulled me inside too.
凯瑟琳人事不醒,被抬进了房里,他们把我也拽了进去。
All the time I was shouting and swearing at them.
我一直在不停地大叫大骂他们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wicked ['wikid]

想一想再看

adj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的
adv. 极端

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
unconscious [ʌn'kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 失去知觉的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。