手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 勃朗特一家的故事(第3级) > 正文

勃朗特一家的故事 第29期:玛丽亚

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

10 Maria

10 玛丽亚
And so now I have written it.
现在我写完了。
It is three o'clock in the morning.
凌晨3点钟,
The house is very quiet and the wind has stopped.
整幢房子非常寂静,风也停了。
I can hear the sound of the wood burning in the fire and the clock on the stairs.
我可以听见木柴在火中燃烧的声音,还有楼梯上钟的嘀哒声。
Somewhere upstairs Arthur Nicholls is sleeping quietly.
楼上,亚瑟·尼可斯静静地睡着。
I know that Charlotte's friend, Mrs Gaskell, has nearly finished her book about Charlotte.
我知道夏洛蒂的朋友盖斯凯尔夫人快写完夏洛蒂的传记了,
Perhaps I will show her what I have written.
或许我会给她看看我写下的这些。
Perhaps. But I don't think so.
也许,但也许不会。
I wrote to her before,and answered her questions,and that is enough.
我以前给她写过信,回答了一些她的问题,那已经够了。
She is a writer, she can write her own book.
她是个作家,会写好自己的书的。
I will keep this book in my desk,for myself-and perhaps for Arthur Nicholls.
我会把这本书放在我的书桌里,只给我自己--或许还有亚瑟·尼可斯看。
There is no need for other people to read it.
没有必要给别人看了。
My daughter Charlotte is famous already,and when Mrs Gaskell has written about her,she will be more famous still.
我女儿夏洛蒂已经成名了,而且盖斯凯尔夫人的书写好了,她会更出名的。
I wish my wife Maria could read Charlotte's books-and Emily's,and Anne's.
我真想我妻子玛丽亚能读读夏洛蒂的书--还有爱米丽和安妮的。
Perhaps she can. We had some fine children, didn't we, Maria?
或许她能看到,我们有一些多么出色的孩子,玛丽亚,是吗?
I wonder if she can hear me.
我不知道她是否能听见我的话。
It is a fine night,now that the wind has stopped.
今夜天气很好,风现在也已停了。
There is a bright moon,and the sky is full of stars.
一轮明月当空,天上繁星点缀。
I think I will go outside,and walk through the graveyard to the church,and talk to Maria there.
我想我会出去走走,穿过墓地,到教堂去,在那儿和玛丽亚谈谈。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。