手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第88期:食物活动

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Back in America?

感觉回到美国了吧
Yes. Definitely. Outside eating. Eating outside. Spare ribs and cornbread.
是的 在外就餐 肋排和玉米面包
It's all lovely, you can't beat it.
都是独一无二的美味
This is what Texans would have. Yes?
这都是德州人吃的食物吗
Texans would have it, yeah. OK. OK. And the cornbread here was originally an Indian food. OK.
都是德州人吃的 玉米面包原来是印第安食物
And they taught the Pilgrims how to make it.
他们教会了清教徒如何做这道点心
And ever since then, we've been having cornbread.
从那时起我们就开始享用它了
Everyone help yourself! I've got mine.
大家自己来盛 我已经盛好自己的了
Beans, Kingy? Oh, absolutely.
吃烤豆吗 当然
Reach down with your fingers and grab a spare rib there, because you're going to eat it with your fingers as well.
直接用手抓一块肋排 反正本来就要用手拿
OK.
好吃
I do love the Texan cornbread. It really is a meal in itself. It really is.
我喜欢这道点心 它本身就是一道大餐
It's kind of...you could put so many different things in it.
里面可以放不同的食材
What do you think of the spare ribs then?
你们觉得怎么样
I think you could do with more of them.
你们可以多吃点
I'm glad there's some left, put it that way. That's...I said you can't beat this kind of food.
没错 能剩下就一定太让人意外了 我说过这些食物无与伦比
Whether you're here or in Texas, it's still the same, it's good.
不论在这还是在德州 都是一样美味
I like that. Can you make an emphasis on that "good"?
你说“好”的方式 太有趣了
I want to learn how to talk like your dad. It's goo-ood.
我很想学学你爸爸说话的口气 非常—好
Tell you what,I'm just about to get messier. Can we have seconds? Course you can. I've looked and I can't get any more meat off that bone.
我快弄脏了 咱们能吃第二块吗 当然可以 似乎这块骨头已经被我啃得干干净净了
Don't eat too much because we've got buttermilk pie to have.
别吃太多 接下来还有乳酪馅饼
I might have to save myself.
我得给胃留点空间
You never have done before.
你可从来没那样做过
You're right, that would be a first.
没错 这是第一次
Oh, look. Oh! Looking good, looking good!
看起来真的不错唉
And the biggest strawberry and some raspberries. Fine.
拿颗最大的草莓和一些覆盆子 好了
Thanks, darling. Fantastic. And one fork. Thank you very, very much. Oh, wonderful!
谢谢 太棒了 一个叉子 谢谢
You're going to get yours in a minute, dude.
你马上也会拿到你那份的
I know. It's the Hairy BIKER-S, you know.
我知道 我们可是“兄弟”
Plural. Sorry! Spoon or fork? Oh, I'll have fork.
双份 勺子还是叉子 我要叉子
It's lovely. It's lemony.
好吃 柠檬气息
Oh, yeah. The lemon zest comes through great, doesn't it? Yeah.
完美散发柠檬皮气味
Tricia.Tricia, what do you reckon?
特蕾莎 你觉得怎么样
I think it's delicious. I think it's better than mine. Really.
我觉得很美味 做得比我好吃
Julia. Yeah. We're having a massive food event.
茱莉亚 嗯 我们正在举办一个盛大的食物活动
All these recipes that's come down from your mum to you, you've passed onto Kate. Share them with the nation. Would you like to join us?
你妈妈传给你的食谱你都传给了凯特 跟这个国家的人分享一下吧 愿意加入吗
Fantastic. I'd really love to. Thank you. Thank you for asking. Brilliant.Bring the gang. I will.
听起来很棒 我很乐意 谢谢你们的邀请 太好了 把大伙儿都带来 我会的
On behalf of Dave and I, thank you.
代表大卫和我感谢你
It's been a great privilege to be involved, and thank you for putting up with us all day. You've been absolute stars.
我们很荣幸来这里 并且你能给我们做这么多好吃的 你就是明星
That was the dog, it was not me!
是狗放的屁 不是我
Whilst a cookout might not be your idea of a Sunday dinner...It sure works for us.
户外烹饪也许不是你理想中的周日大餐 但是对我们来说是的
The barbecue ribs and the baked beans may be familiar, but the fantastic Tex-Mex corn bread and the amazing buttermilk pie was just something else.
烧烤肋排 烤豆也许很耳熟 但是德莫风味玉米面包还有超棒的乳酪馅饼则是独树一帜的另类风味

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋状物
vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
privilege ['privilidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸
vt.

联想记忆
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
emphasis ['emfəsis]

想一想再看

n. 强调,重点

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。