手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:明确客户群体

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You know, if your thing is related to restaurants

如果你想从事餐饮行业
you should become a waiter it's really to you know,
那么你就要从体验服务员的工作开始
if it's painting you know become a painter kind of
如果你想办跟绘画相关的公司,你应该从画画开始
get in the shoes of your customers from all angles of what you're trying to build.
从客户的角度出发,从各个角度去了解要创办的公司
The other thing is there's also levels of obsessiveness that you should have with it too as well.
另外,你还需要对这个行业充满热忱
You should be so obsessed to know what everybody in the space is doing.
你应该对这个行业里的人都在做什么充满了好奇,并且去了解他们
And it's things like, you know,
你应该
running a list of all the potential competitors or similar types of companies,
列一份潜在竞争者或者是同类型公司的名单
Google searching it,
用谷歌搜索一下
and clicking on every single link and reading every single article from like, search result 1 to 1,000.
认真查看搜索出来的每一条信息,阅读从第一条到第1000条结果

创业与企业发展

You know, I found all potential competitors,

我曾经列举了潜在的竞争者名单
big and small, and if they're public, I would go read their S1's,
无论公司大小,只要他们上市,我就去看他们的S1文件
I would go read all their quarterly financials,
阅读了他们所有的季度财务报表
I would, you know, sit on the earnings calls.
参加他们的财报发布会
There's, you know, most of these you don't get much out of it,
有的时候,大部分信息可能对你没有太大用处
but there's just these golden nuggets that you'll find once in a while and you can't,
但是有的时候你会发现一些宝贵的信息
you won't be able to find that unless you actually go through the work of,
但是倘若你不把所有的信息都看一遍,在脑海中有印象的话
you know, getting all that information in your head.
你是不会发现这是有用的信息的
So yeah, you should become an expert in the industry.
因此,你应当成为该行业的专家
There should be no doubt when you're building this
因此,当你成为这个行业的专家时
that you are the expert so that people will trust you when you're building this product.
别人才不会质疑你推出的新产品
The second thing is identifying customer segments.
再者,要细分客户,选择你所面向的客户群体
So you know, ideally at the end of the day, in the end game,
如果你推出的产品全世界人人都使用
you built a product or a business that everybody in the world is using
这当然再好不过了
But realistically in the beginning you kind of
但是现实点来看,这不太可能
want to corner off a certain part of the customer base
因此在创业初期,你应当定位你的客户群体
so that you can really optimize for them, and that's just you know,
这样就可以从该客户群体的特殊需求出发
it's just about a matter of focus and a matter of you know,
去研发他们所需要的产品和服务
just catering towards whether it's teenage girls or whether it's you know, soccer moms.
无论你的目标客户群体是少女或者是家庭妇女
You would just be able to you know, like I said focus a lot on their needs.
一旦确定了客户群体,就应当专注于他们的需求
And, lastly before before you even create the product,
最后,在你推出产品之前
before you put code down,
在你为网站编程之前
you should really storyboard out the ideal user experience of how you're, how you're gonna solve the problem.
你应当在对客户体验有一个完整的流程图,如何解决问题的流程
And that, and that's not just meaning, you know, the web site itself, it's meaning, you know,
这不仅仅是关于这个网站本身
how does the customer find out about you.
还应当是,客户如何知道你的网站
You know, whether it's, you know,
通过广告的方式
it could be through an ad or through word of mouth or whatever, so they find out about you.
或者是心口相传的方式让客户知道你的网站
They come to your site, they learn more about you,
客户访问你的网站,了解关于产品的更多信息
what's all that text say, what are you communicating to them.
网站上对产品的说明是什么,你如何与客户进行交流
So the actual, when they sign up for the product or they purchase the service,
因此,当客户选择你的产品或者服务时
what are they actually getting,
他们使用产品或享受服务之后
to after they finish using the product or after they finish using the service.
他们真正所感受到的到底是什么呢?
What's you know, there's sort of like an evaluation period,
这需要一个评价阶段
like they leave a review, or they leave comments or whatnot,
他们可以留下评论,意见等
and just being able to go through that whole flow and visualize in your head,
这一切的流程你应当在脑海中过一遍
like just envision what the perfect user experience is
把最优的流程记录下来
and then put it down on paper and then put it into code, and then start from there.
然后再去编程,然后再继续

重点单词   查看全部解释    
evaluation [i.vælju'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 估价,评价

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
envision [in'viʒən]

想一想再看

vt. 想象,设想

 
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 买,购买
n. 购买,购买的物品

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 着迷的

联想记忆
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。