手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第69期:产品的发布

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

So, you have, so you have a product, that you're ready to show, and.

那么,现在到了发布产品的阶段
Some people at this point will continue building their product and not ship it at all.
在这个阶段呢,有的人会继续忙于研发产品,不想把产品公之于众
And, I think the whole idea of being stealth and perfecting the product to no end is.
他们可能担心,过早的曝光可能会让别人窃取创意
Is the idea that, you know, imitation is cheaper than innovation in terms of time and money and capital.
模仿消耗的时间要比创新少,模仿需要的投资金额也比创新少
And so, I think everyone should just always assume in general like,
所以有的人会认为
there's gonna be, if you have a really good idea.
我的创意非常的好
No matter when you launch.
一旦过早的发布出来
Someone's gonna, someone's gonna,be you know, someones gonna fast follow you.
就会有人效仿我的产品
Someone's gonna execute, as hard as they possible can to catch up with you.
他们会研究我的产品从而模仿
And so, there's not point in holding out on all the user feed back
因此,没有必要把产品藏着掖着
that you can get by getting a lot of users.
这样会让你失去获取大量反馈的机会

创业与企业发展

Because you feel like, you know, you feel paranoid that someones' gonna do this to you.

可能是因为怕别人会模仿你,才推迟发布
And I hate to keep harping on it,
我不得不再次强调一下
but this is things that I see today with founders, is something I went through as well.
我之前也经历过这个问题,我看到其他的创始人也有这个问题
And I think unless you're,
我认为,除非
unless you're building something that requires hundr,
除非你的创意
like tens of millions of dollars just to start up,
价值上千万
there, there's really no point in, in waiting around to launch your product.
否则的话,无需等待时机去发布产品
So say you have something that you feel ready to get lots of users on.
假设现在已经准备好,要获取大量的用户了
So what do you do at this point?
这个时候该怎么做呢?
So I'll look at my time, so.
还剩多长时间?
20 minutes. 20 minutes?
还有20分钟
Okay. So, I will go over, various types of growths in the next slides.
好的。接下来,我会讲到不同的增长模式
But the one thing to note here, early on when you are trying to get,
但是请谨记一点,在早期
when it's just you and your co-founder and maybe, like, a couple other people building,
如果公司只有你和你的合伙人,只有几个人的话
you're not gonna be a, you know, create a team just for growth.
一开始团队里不会有很多人
It, it's gonna be one person and one person only.
只有你自己一个人的时候
And so, you need to really focus and you need to,
你需要集中于
you should only, you're gonna be tempted to try like five different strategies at one time.
你可能同时接触到五种不同类型的模式
But really, what you should do is take one channel
但是,一定要只专注于一种
and really execute on it for an entire week, and, and just focus on that.
一次只专注一种,至少执行一周,集中注意力去研究它
And then if that works, continue executing on it until it caps out.
如果这个模式适合,那么继续
If it doesn't work, then just move on.
如果这个模式不适合,那么再换下一种
By doing this, you will feel more certain that,
这样做
that channel that you were working on, that initial hypothesis is wrong.
你更能确定自己的以前的策略是错的
You'll be, then if you tried only working a third of your time on it over the course of, three or four weeks.
如果你一次只执行三分之一的时间,例如三四周,这样的话,你不确定是策略不对还是执行时间不够
So, learn one channel at a time.
一次只专注一种
Second is always be, when you find channels that work,
第二点,当你找到合适的模式时
you find strategies that work, always be iterating on it.
就反复地使用
You can potentially give it to some, like create a playbook and give it to somebody else to iterate on it.
你可以交给其他人去反复使用
But these channels always change.
但是这些模式并非是一成不变的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
hypothesis [hai'pɔθisis]

想一想再看

n. 假设,猜测,前提

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
potentially [pə'tenʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 潜在地

 
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
innovation [.inəu'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 创新,革新

联想记忆
imitation [.imi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 模仿,效法
adj. 假造的,冒充的

 
stealth [stelθ]

想一想再看

n. 秘密行动,鬼祟

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。