手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之权力的游戏 > 正文

权利的游戏 第641期:第三十六章 提利昂(9)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"He sent the girl away?"

“他把那女孩赶走了?”
"He did better than that," Tyrion said. "First he made my brother tell me the truth.
“他做得更漂亮,”提利昂道,“他先要我老哥跟我说实话。
The girl was a whore, you see.
其实……那女孩是个妓女。
Jaime arranged the whole affair, the road, the outlaws, all of it.
从那条路到那两个强盗,整件事都是詹姆安排好的。
He thought it was time I had a woman.
他认为让我体验男女之事的时刻到了,便精心策划了这一切。
He paid double for a maiden, knowing it would be my first time.
这是我的第一次,所以他特意付了双倍的价钱找了个处女。”
"After Jaime had made his confession, to drive home the lesson,
“詹姆说完之后,为了让我牢牢记取教训,
Lord Tywin brought my wife in and gave her to his guards.
泰温大人把我老婆叫进来,交给他手下的卫兵。
They paid her fair enough. A silver for each man, how many whores command that high a price?
说实话,他们出的价挺公道,一人一枚银币,你说多少妓女值这个价?
He sat me down in the corner of the barracks and bade me watch,
他叫我坐在军营的角落,逼我全程观赏,
and at the end she had so many silvers the coins were slipping through her fingers and rolling on the floor,she..."
到后来她赚的银币多得拿不完,白花花的银子顺着指缝洒了一地,而她……”
The smoke was stinging his eyes.
浓烟刺痛了他的眼睛。
Tyrion cleared his throat and turned away from the fire, to gaze out into darkness.
提利昂清清喉咙,从火边转开,朝黑暗的夜空望去。
"Lord Tywin had me go last," he said in a quiet voice.
“泰温大人让我最后一个上。 ”他轻声说,“
"And he gave me a gold coin to pay her, because I was a Lannister, and worth more."
他还递给我一枚金币,因为我是兰尼斯特家的人,身价不同。”
After a time he heard the noise again, the rasp of steel on stone as Bronn sharpened his sword.
过了一会儿,他又听见波隆拿石头磨剑的声音。
"Thirteen or thirty or three, I would have killed the man who did that to me."
“管我十三岁、三十岁还是三岁,有人敢这样对我,我非宰了他不可。”
Tyrion swung around to face him.
提利昂转头面对他。
"You may get that chance one day.
“说不定哪天你会有机会。
Remember what I told you.
记得我跟你说过的话,
A Lannister always pays his debts." He yawned.
兰尼斯特有债必还,有仇必报。”他伸个懒腰。
"I think I will try and sleep.
“我试着睡一会儿好了。
Wake me if we’re about to die."
咱们要死的时候记得叫醒我。”
He rolled himself up in the shadowskin and shut his eyes.
他用山猫皮披风裹住身子,闭上眼睛。
The ground was stony and cold, but after a time Tyrion Lannister did sleep.
地面凹凸不平,又冷又硬,但没过多久,提利昂·兰尼斯特竟真的睡着了。
He dreamt of the sky cell.
他梦见了天牢,
This time he was the gaoler, not the prisoner,
但这回他是狱卒,并非犯人,
big,with a strap in his hand, and he was hitting his father, driving him back, toward the abyss...
而且他身躯高大,手握皮带,正抽打着父亲,逼他后退,逐渐靠近无尽深渊……

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
abyss [ə'bis]

想一想再看

n. 深渊,无底洞

联想记忆
command [kə'mɑ:nd]

想一想再看

n. 命令,指挥,控制
v. 命令,指挥,支配

联想记忆
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 剑,刀

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。