This is such chanllging terrain here.
这里的地势充满挑战
sudden drop-offs are often concealed by the dense secondary jungle
陡峭的断崖常被茂密的次生林遮掩
Steady here. The sheer drops all the way down the river.
站稳了 这是陡峭的断崖 直通大河
That's where I try to get down to.
也就是我想到达的地方
Now you see the cliff all the way along here
你看这一整面都是断崖
and that must be about must be eighty plus foot down to that.
差不多有 八十多英尺才能到达下面的河
but now you see also a lot of ledges all the way down and vines going down to it.
你看还有很多岩架 和藤蔓延伸到下面
I might be down my way to the river.Hold on.All the loose staff.
我要借助它们 到下面的河里 抓紧了 都是很松动的石头
It's gona be a tough climbdown.But I gona risk it.
爬下去很艰难 但我要冒险一试
I know this river flows to the coast and that will be a best chance of getting out of here.
我知道这条河直通入海 那将是我脱离困境最好的机会
The root down knows diffcult with few footholds.
下去的路很难走 因为几乎没有立足点
And the rock is still slippery for the rain.
下过雨之后石头也很滑
What's more,the vine is not reaching all the way to the bottom.I need a different plan.
更糟糕的是 藤蔓并不是延伸到底部的 我需要想别的办法
This rock is so slippery. I try to be over that ledge the big one.
石头很滑 我要跳到另外的岩架上 那块比较大的
We got it.Ok, I'm,I'm on my ledge.Just!
过去吧 好了 我 我跳到岩架上了 好悬啊
Get some rein there, rein Get on the half decent ledge here.
稳住 稳住 我站在这不太稳固的岩架上了
But this is still a long way up.
但这里还是很高
Then suddenly upper river,there is the sound of the boat engine.
这时上游突然 传来了船的引擎声
We just...We should jump this.It's still high.
我们就 我们应该跳下去 还是挺高的
Lean land,hands by you side,feet together.Good clean entry.We need make this. Let's go.
紧贴地面 双手贴着身体 双脚并拢 动作要干净利索 一定要做到 跳