手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第12章:芭丝谢芭作出抉择(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

‘Shall I tell her I cannot marry her?’laughed the soldier.

“我对她说不能娶她,好吗?”这个兵笑了起来。
‘No,no,wait!I have more to say to you!
“别,别!等一下!我还有话对你说!”
whispered Boldwood,the muscles in his face strangely out of control.
伯德伍德低声说。他脸部的肌肉不可思议地失去了控制。
‘Now,’said Troy,‘you see my problem. I can't marry them both.
“这下你看到我的问题了吧,”托伊说,“我又不能娶她们两个人。
But I have two reasons for choosing Fanny.
不过我选择范妮有两个理由,
First,I like her best,I think,and second,you're paying me for it.
’首先,我想我最喜欢她;再说,你还为此付钱。”
At that moment Boldwood lost control.
伯德伍德再也控制不住了。
He attacked Troy fiercely,holding his neck with both hands.
他猛地袭向托伊,用双手掐住了他的脖子。
‘Wait,’gasped Troy,who had not expected this,‘let me breathe!
“等等,”托伊有点透不过气来了,他没想到会是这样。
If you kill me,you injure the woman you love!’
“让我出口气!你要是掐死我,你就会伤害你爱的女人。”
‘What do you mean?’cried the farmer. ‘I should kill you like a dog!’
“什么意思?”农场主喊道。“我杀你就像杀一只狗!”
But he let go of Troy's neck,and listened.
他松开托伊的脖子,听他说话。
‘You heard how Bathsheba loves me and expects me to visit her tonight
“芭丝谢芭怎样爱我,你都听到了。她晚上还等着我去呢,
Soon the whole village will know this.
这事全村人很快就都会知晓的。
The only way to save her good name,and her position in Weatherbury,is for me to marry her.
要想为她保留好名声,保住她在威瑟伯里的地位,唯一的办法就是让我娶她。”
‘True,true,’agreed Boldwood after a pause.
“对,说得对,”伯德伍德顿了一顿后说道。
‘Troy,marry her!Poor,weak woman!
“娶了她吧,托伊!可怜的弱女子!
She must love you madly to give herself so completely to you!’
她这么完全献身给你,肯定是爱你爱得发疯!”


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。