地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:罗斯,乔伊,菲比,莫妮卡,瑞秋
事件:乔伊要带大家参加电影首映礼,瑞秋因到了预产期去不了了。
Ross: Hey! What are you guys looking at?
罗斯:嗨,你们在干嘛呢?
Joey: Oh, it's a poster for that World War I movie that I'm in; check it out.
乔伊:噢,是我拍的一战电影的海报。来看一下。
Ross: Yeah? Wow! It looks really violent!
罗斯:是吗?哇,看起来真的好暴力!
Joey: I know. I'm coming soon to a theater near you! I'm in THX! I'm unsuitable for children!
乔伊:是啊!我即将在各大戏院露面了!我在大成本电影里了!我是少儿不宜的!
Ross: Now I cannot wait to see this.
罗斯:我现在就已经迫不及待地想要看了。
Joey: Yeah, yeah, it's already generating Oscar buzz.
乔伊:是的,是的,现在都有人开始谣传它会得奥斯卡奖了。
Phoebe: I started that!
菲比:是我开始传的!
Joey: I thought I did! Oh, hey, guess what? The premiere is next week and you're all invited!
乔伊:我还以为是我呢!哦,嘿,你们猜怎么着?首映是在下个星期,你们大家都会受到邀请。
Monica: Are we gonna take a limo?
莫妮卡:我们会坐豪华轿车吗?
Joey: Sure! Why not!
乔伊:当然,怎么能不坐呢?!
Monica: Oh, I love taking limos when nobody died!
莫妮卡:哦,我喜欢在不是有人死了的情况下坐豪华轿车!
Rachel: Well obviously I won't be able to come. For those of you who haven't checked their calendars, today is my due date. Well y'know, I just want to take a moment and thank you guys for how great you've been during this time. I really couldn't have done it without you.
瑞秋:好吧,很显然我不会去的,你们某些没看过日历的人听好了,今天是我的预产期。嗯,此刻我想要谢谢你们这些家伙这段时间一直陪着我、支持我。没有你们我肯定不行的。
And I have loved these last nine months! And even though I am so looking forward to the next part, I am really gonna miss being pregnant.
而且我很享受过去九个月的时光!尽管我也很期待下一个阶段,但我真的会想念怀孕的这些日子的。