手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之科学篇 > 正文

TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

When my children were small and we heard the sound of the war,

我的孩子们还很小时,每当我们听到战争的声音
I used to tell them that they were fireworks.
我都会告诉他们,那是烟火。
Now they are older, they understand.
但他们现在长大了,他们懂了。
I do have terrible nightmares because of all that I witnessed during war times,
我开始做噩梦,因为在战争期间我所见证的
especially these lifeless bodies of young children.
尤其是那些失去生命的年轻人的尸体。
I still remember a little girl, her name is Hala.
我仍记得一个小女孩,她的名字叫Hala。
She's the only survivor from her family.
她是她家唯一的幸存者。
Her picture will be with me forever. I will never forget her.
她的样子我会永远记得,我忘不了她。
I'm proud that I can stand here and be here today with you.
我很骄傲,我可以站在这里,在这里和你们在一起

我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道

I'm proud that I can tell you stories, sad and happy, stories about my small corner of the world, Gaza.

我很骄傲,我可以告诉你们这些故事,悲伤的和快乐的,关于我们那个世界小角落,加沙,那儿的故事。
I'm proud that I am the first female fixer working in Gaza.
我很骄傲,我是在加沙工作的第一个女性fixer。
And the funny thing is they call me Mr. Rambo in Gaza.
有趣的是,在加沙,他们叫我Mr. Rombo
I hope one day, I will get the chance to tell the stories of all other women,
我希望有一天,我可以有机会讲述所有其他女性的故事
all other amazing women I know in my country.
所有我知道的在我国家的其他惊人的女性,
I hope that one day I can help other women in my country to be fixers like me.
我希望有一天,我能帮助我的国家的其他女性,成为和我一样的fixer
And of course sometimes, I feel I can't do this work anymore, it's just too much for me.
当然有时候,我会觉得我再也不能做这份工作了,对我来说这太多了。
But I remember these words: "Don't limit your challenge, but challenge your limit.
但我会想起这句话:不要限制你的挑战,而是挑战你的极限,
Don't allow others to stand in front of your dreams." Thank you.
不要让其他人凌驾于你的梦想之上。谢谢你们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。