手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 里昂夜读美文 > 正文

里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:诀别之歌

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

When I am dead, My dearest,

当我死了的时候,亲爱的
Sing no sad songs for me;
别为我唱悲伤的歌
Plant thou no roses at my head,
我坟上不必安插蔷薇
Nor shady cypress tree:
也无需浓荫的柏树
Be the green grass above me
让盖着我的轻轻的草

诀别之歌.jpg

With showers and dewdrops wet;

霖着雨,也沾着露珠
And if thou wilt, forget.
要是你甘心,忘了我
I shall not see the shadows,
我再不见地面的青荫
I shall not feel the rain;
觉不到雨露的甜蜜
I shall not hear the nightingale
再听不到夜莺的歌喉
Sing on, as if in pain;
在黑夜里倾吐悲啼
And dreaming through the twilight.
在悠久的昏暮中迷惘
That doth not rise nor set,
阳光不升起也不消翳
Haply I may remember,
我也许,也许我记得你
And haply may forget.
我也许,我也许忘记


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。