手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第95期:埃比需要做出选择(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I'd feel lonely then, and I'd think God had forgotten me, and perhaps I'd go back to my bad old habits.

那时我会感到孤独,我会觉得自己被上帝抛弃了,可能我会回到以前的样子。"
There were tears in Eppie's beautiful eyes,
埃比美丽的眼睛里充满了泪水,
but she did not have time to answer Silas, as just then there was a knock on the door.
可她还没来得及回答西拉斯就响起了敲门声。
When she opened it, Mr. and Mrs. Godfrey Cass came in.
她打开门,戈弗雷·凯斯先生和太太进到屋里来。
Good evening, my dear, 'said Nancy, taking Eppie's hand gently.
"晚上好,亲爱的,"南茜轻轻拉着埃比的手,"
'We're sorry to come so late. '
抱歉我们这么晚来。"
'Well, Marner, 'said Godfrey, as he and Nancy sat down,
"你好,马南,"戈弗雷一边说,一边和南茜坐下来,"
'I'm glad you've got your money back, and I'm very sorry it was one of my family who stole it from you.
恭喜你找回你的钱。我很惭愧是我们家里的人偷了你的钱。
Whatever I can do for you, I will, to repay what I owe you-and I owe you a lot, Marner.
我会尽一切力量去补偿你,马南,我欠你太多了。"
'silas was always uncomfortable with important people like the young Squire.
西拉斯一向不擅于和像年轻的乡绅这样重要的人物相处。
'You don't owe me anything, sir. You've already been very kind to me.
"你不欠我什么,先生,你一直对我很好,
And that money on the table is more than most working people can save in their whole life.
桌上的钱已经比好多人一辈子攒的钱都多了,
Eppie and I don't need very much. '
我和埃比并不需要很多东西。"


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。