I am the rain forest, I watch them grow up here,
我是热带雨林 我看着他们在这里生长
They'd left, but they always come back, yes, they always come back,
看着他们离去 但是他们总是会回来 是的 他们总是会回来
For my trees, their wood, my plants,
我的树木 他们的枝干 我的植物
their medicines, for my beauty, their escape
他们的草药 我的美丽 他们的逃逸
I've always been there for them.
我总是会在那儿等着他们
And I have been more than generous.
我不仅仅是慷慨
Sometimes I gave it all to them.
有时候我把所有都给他们
Now, gone forever.
现在 永远地消逝了
But humans, they're so smart, so smart,
但是 人类 他们是如此聪明 太聪明
Such big brains and opposable thumbs.
拥有如此智慧的大脑和能接触到另外四根手指的拇指
They know how to make things, amazing things,
他们知道如何去创造事物 创造奇妙的事物
Now why wouldn't they need an old forest like me anymore?
现在他们为什么不再需要一个像我一样古老的森林了呢
Jungles, trees, well, they do breathe air.
丛林 树木 嗯 他们确实呼吸空气
And I make air.
而我制造空气
Have they thought about that, humans, so smart.
他们有考虑过人类吗 如此聪明的人类
They'll figure it out.
他们会断定人类制造空气
Humans, making air, that'll be fun to watch.
那是件多么有趣的事啊