Shall I tell you what I think has altered you?
我是不是应该告诉你 究竟是什么改变了你的心意
My prospects!
我的前途
-Because nothing else has changed.-No!
-因为除此以外什么都没有变 -不是的
Yes!
就是的
If your mother's child is a boy, then he's the heir.
如果你母亲生了男孩 那他就会成为继承者
And I go back to living on my wits.
那我就只能靠自己了
-And you'd rather not follow me.-Oh, Matthew,
-所以你不想跟着我 -喔 马修
You always make everything so black and white!
你总是觉得每件事都非黑即白
I think this is black and white.
这事不是明摆着的吗
Do you love me enough to spend your life with me?
你爱我吗 愿意我共度余生吗
If you don't, then say no.
如果不是 就说不
-If you do, then say yes.-I want to...
-如果愿意 就回答是 -我想
Granny told me I should say yes now,
奶奶叫我现在先答应你
then withdraw if you lost everything.
如果你失去所有再临时变卦
To make that work, you'd have to be a good liar.
那你要很会撒谎才行
Are you a good liar?
你很会撒谎吗
Well, not good enough to try it, apparently.
显然没好到打算尝试的地步