William.
威廉
Are you aware the seam at your shoulder is coming apart?
你衣服的接缝开线了 你知道吗
I-I felt it go a bit earlier on. I'll mend it when we turn in.
之前察觉到了 我睡前会补好的
You will mend it now!
现在就补
And you will never again appear in public in a similar state of undress!
绝对不可以在公开场合如此衣冠不整
No, Mr Carson.
是 卡森管家
To progress in your chosen career, William,
要想在这行混得好 威廉
you must remember
你一定要记住
that a good servant at all times retains a sense pride and dignity.
要有自豪感 要有尊严
That reflects the pride and dignity of the family he serves.
这关乎你雇主的体面和尊严
And never make me remind you of it again.
我只提醒你一次