I have to be myself, mother.
我得做我自己 母亲
It'll be no use to anyone if I can't be myself.
否则我一无是处
And before they, or you, get any ideas,
我可有言在先
I will choose my own wife.
婚姻大事我自己做主
What on earth do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Well,they clearly gonna push one of the daughters at me.
很显然 他们会把其中一个女儿推给我
They'll have fixed on that when they heard I was a bachelor.
听说我单身 他们就盘算好了
Lady Mary Crawley.
玛丽·克劳利小姐来了
I do hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没打扰你们
Lady Mary.
玛丽小姐
Cousin Mary, please.
请叫我玛丽
Mama has sent me down to welcome you
妈妈让我下楼来邀请你们
and to ask you to dine with us tonight,
邀请今晚和我们共进晚餐
unless you're too tired.
如果你们不太累的话
We would be delighted.
我们很乐意
Good.
好
Come at eight.
今晚八点
Won't you stay and have some tea?
留下喝杯茶吧
Oh, no. You're far too busy.
不 你们太忙了
And I wouldn't want to push in.
我也不想勉强