So before you was a tailor, was you in the army?
所以你在当裁缝之前 你是参军了吗
like an officer?
军官之类的
Not quite.
不完全是那样
So where would you pose to do, Iraq or something?
你在哪服役 伊拉克之类的
Sorry, Eggsy. Classified.
抱歉 埃格西 这是机密
But my dad saved your life, yeah?
但我爸救过你 对吧
The day your father died,
你父亲牺牲的那天
I missed something.
我的生命也留下了缺憾
If it weren’t for his courage, my mistake would‘ve cost lives of every man present.
若不是他的勇气 我的失误会导致在场所有人的身亡
So I owe him.
所以我欠他的
Your father was a brave man.
你的父亲是个勇士
A good man.
是个好人