手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美人文风情 > 正文

欧美人文风情(视频+文本+字幕)第284篇:一条狗的使命 预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

原味人文风情:

What is the meaning of life? Are we here for a reason? Is there a point to any of this? And why does food taste so much better in the trash?

生命的真谛是什么?我们存在是有原因的吗?这一切有什么意义吗?还有为什么食物在垃圾堆里会变那么好吃?
This was me, and then this was me. Then I came back as this little guy—a lot of lives for one dog to live. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start at the beginning.
这是我,然后这是我。接着我又变这只小家伙回来--对一只狗来说还真是多个狗生要过。不过我讲太快了。我们从头开始说吧。
For me, it all began with a boy. His name was Ethan.
对我而言,一切是从一个小男孩开始的。他的名字是伊森。
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey...
贝利、贝利、贝利、贝利...

My name was "Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey."

我的名字是「 贝利贝利贝利贝利」。
No!?Come on! Bailey, do it!
不行!快啊!贝利,快点!
What does he want from me?
他到底要我做什么?
Get it out...get it out!
快出来...快出来!
Whenever life got Ethan down, I knew exactly what to do.
每当生活让伊森不开心时,我总是知道该怎么做。
Ready?
准备好了吗?
I'm ready.
我准备好了。
Go, Bailey!
去吧,贝利!
We played with that ball all afternoon. Ethan loved it.
我们整个下午都在玩那颗球。伊森爱死了。
Sometimes he just needed a little nudge.
有时候他只是需要被推一把。
No! Sorry! That was the dog. That wasn't me.
不!抱歉!那是狗做的。不是我。

284.jpg

Okay, well, maybe you should teach your dog some manners.

嗯,这个嘛,或许你应该教你的狗狗一点规矩。
We spent every day together.
我们一起度过每一天。
Are they fighting over food? No, nothing in there.
他们是在抢食物吗?没啊,什么都没有。
As the years went by, I could tell my time with Ethan was coming to an end.
随着岁月流逝,我可以知道自己和伊森相处的时间就要结束了。
Good boy, Bailey. I'll miss you.
好小子,贝利。我会想你的。
And then...it happened! I was back! I didn't have a... I'm a girl?!
然后...这就发生了!我回来了!我没有... 我是女的?!
Good girl! Good girl!
乖女孩!乖女孩!
I had a new purpose. I was needed again...and again...and again!
我有了新的目的。我又再次受到需要...再一次...然后再一次!
Hi, you!
嗨,你好啊!
With each new life, I was learning a new lesson.
每一次新生,我都在学习新的一课。
Hey!
嘿!
Hmm...have we met before?
嗯...我们以前见过吗?
Where did you find that? Okay! Ready? Go!
你从哪找到那的啊?好!准备好了吗?去吧!
I tried to make sense out of all the things I'd seen. Was there a point to this journey of mine? And how did bacon fit in?
我试着理解自己经历的一切。我的旅程有什么意义吗?培根又是怎么闯进来的?
If I can get you licking and loving, I have my purpose.
如果我能让你开心和去爱,我的生命就有意义。
Ethan, why do you always have this dog with you? It's like a girlfriend replacement or something?
伊森,你为什么总是带着这只狗啊?他是女朋友替代品还是什么吗?
The dog's laughing at you.
连狗都在笑你。
Dogs don't laugh!
狗才不会笑!
That's funny.
超好笑的。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。