手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

街边采访 是同志还是好友

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The chairwoman of the republican party in Georgia has an interesting new argument against same-sex marriage

最近乔治亚州的共和会议长对同志婚姻发表了个有意思的观点
Sue Everhart is her name.
就是苏 埃弗哈特
She believes that if same-sex marriage is legalized
她坚信同志结婚是合法的
straight people will pretend to be gay,
异性恋的人们会假装是同志
and get married, so they can get health benefits.
然后结婚 因为这样他们就能拿到医疗保险了
At an interview with the Marietta Daily Journal, she said
玛利埃塔日志采访她的时候 她说
say you had a great job with the government where you had this wonderful health plan,
比方说你在政府一个不错的位子上有了这个绝妙的获得医疗保险的计划
I mean what would prohibit you from saying that you're gay and you'll all get married and you get all the benefits.
有什么能阻止你说你是同志呢?毕竟你们都能结婚而且能得到各种保险福利

01.jpg

I don't know probably same thing will prohibit you from saying you're straight in doing it.

我不确定你是不是也会为了相同的原因避免说自己是异性恋
A woman, the best part of our union is actually
我们联盟里最高级的女性事实上可能是
is the premise of the Adam Sander, Kevin Jame's movie I Now Pronunce You Chuck and Larry.
之前看了亚当桑德勒和凯文詹姆斯的电影《我盛大的同志婚礼》
I don't know if she was led to believe that was a documentary.
我不知道她是不是以为那是纪录片
But Everhart says this isn't a quality issue. It's a fraud issue.
但埃弗哈特认为这不是道德品质问题 这是欺诈行为
And there is only one way to solve it.
而解决这个问题只有一个办法
Force every couple, gay or straight, to have sex in front of qualified government official.
强迫每一对路上的情侣 不管同不同性 当着合格的政府公务员面做爱
She also just, she couldn't understand how two gay people could even have sex.
她也完全无法理解 同志怎么居然能搞基
Because they don't have the parts for it.
因为他们没有匹配的部分啊
Let me help you out soon. Have you ever play tetris?
让我来跟你解释吧 玩过俄罗斯方块没?
Kind of like that. I'll send you a video you can see.
类似于那样的 我马上放个视频 你能看到
You know, from a,um... a straight man's perspective,
你知道 在一个 呃…… 异性恋男性的角度来看
marrying another guy seems like a lot to go through for free dental.
为了免费看牙医和同性情侣结婚看起来有那么一点过分啊
but do you think he'll be able to tell of two people who were pretending to be in a relationship.
但你觉得 他能不能看出来别人是不是装出有关系的呢
We are gonna conduct an experiment right now.
我们立即就做了这个实验
We sent a camera crew to West Hollywood this afternoon.
今天下午我们派了一队摄影组到西好莱坞
We find random pairs of people walking down this street.
随机询问一起逛街的人们
And here is how this will work.
规则是这样的
We will show you two people, you have to guess if they're a gay couple or straight friends. You're ready?
我们将让你看两个人 你必须要猜他们是同志情侣还是普通朋友 准备好了吗?
Alright, here we go.
好的 走起
I am Cory from Boston Massachusetts. And I am Rob. I'm from Chicago.
我是科利 来自马萨诸塞州 波士顿 嗯 我叫罗波 芝加哥人
And are you a gay couple or straight friends? Gay or straight?
你们是情侣还是朋友?情侣还是朋友?
Alright a gay couple, We audience says gay couple.
好吧同志 观众朋友们说是同志情侣
We're straight friends.
我们是朋友
Well, that's the imagine choice. Imagine everything. Maybe three all.
好吧 这是臆想 全是臆想
Alright, next up. Ashton, I live in West Hollywood. Jenny, I live in L.A.
好的 下一对 阿什顿 我住在西好莱坞 珍妮 我是在洛杉矶
And are you a gay couple or straight friends?
你们是情侣还是朋友?
Alright, we're ... about half...
哦好吧 我们……大概有一半……
About half of you are saying gay, but I feel like that's a wishful thinking.
你们有一半左右说是同志 但我觉得好像只是你们自己想看到的
Let's see. Straight friends.
让我们看看 朋友
Have you thought about being more than friends?No, absolutely not.
你们想过要更进一步吗?没 从来没有
What is it about her you don't find it attractive?Her vagina.
你觉得她哪一点缺乏魅力了?她小穴
Alright, you're talking right to her.
我的天 你就这么当着她面说
Savanah Seth,Indianapolis. Anthony, Indianapolis
萨凡纳塞斯 印第安波利斯人 安东尼 (我也是)印第安波利斯人
And are you a gay couple or straight friends? Haha,alright.
你们是同志情侣还是朋友?哈哈 好吧
A lot of people are yelling gay.
好多人都叫着说是同志啊
Don't yell gay just cause you like yelling gay.
不要只是因为喜欢扯着嗓子叫gay而叫gay
Let's see. Well, friends. Straight friends.
让我们拭目以待 嗯 朋友 普通朋友
Just friends, I guess. Yeah.
只是朋友 我觉得 就是这样
Who else do we have there?
那还有谁呢?
Fernando and I'm from Sacramento California.
费尔南多 加州萨克拉门托人
I'm Eduardo and I'm from Montana California.
爱德华多 加州蒙大拿人
And are you a gay couple or straight friends?
你们是同志情侣还是普通朋友?
Take it easy. Gay couple.
别紧张哈 同志情侣
Which one of you looks more gay? Hahaha
你们哪一个更gay一点?哈哈哈
And one more.
最后再来一对
Savanah and I'm from Laguna Beach. Scanvanh, from San Francisco.
萨凡纳 来自(加州)拉古纳海滩 斯佳凡 来自旧金山
And are you a lesbian couple or straight friends?
你们是情侣还是朋友?
Lesbian or straight? Um, we again are mixed. Let's find out.
同志还是朋友?嗯 我们又有许多不同的声音 让我们来看看吧
We're sisters actually. Yeah. Sister sisters? Yeah, sisters.
我们事实上是姐妹 是的 姐姐 妹妹?对 姐妹
Sister sisters?No, no...sisters just sisters.
修女姐妹?不不……我就是说姐妹啊
Haha. Just, just regular sisters.
哈哈 只是 只是普通姐妹
But I guess you get the point is, it's hard to tell, it's I think what we're saying here.
我猜你们抓住重点了 实在是难以判断 我觉得这才是今儿在这里谈论的话题

重点单词   查看全部解释    
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
documentary [.dɔkju'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 文献的
n. 纪录片

 
premise ['premis]

想一想再看

n. 前提
vt. 提论,预述,假设

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
qualified ['kwɔlifaid]

想一想再看

adj. 有资格的,有限制的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。